What has everyone been spoilt with on Valentine's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I won't have anything! My fella is not romantic and we agreed not to bother with valentines! Just have a takeaway and watch a film later!! Though secretly I'd like him to get me a card or something! Not holding my breath lol

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I feel exactly the same. We got steak and a bottle of wine in for tonight but other than that say we won't bother but I'd have loved a card or bunch of flowers!

Mine is trying to kill me. I have to get on a ferry to France in a four hours, all the other ferries to France have been cancelled apart from ours!! .. However I love rough sea so will be fine.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I need some urgent advice...we decided no presents but my husband got me a really expensive purse this morning and feel bad as I just got him a card??

I now feel guilty but he reassures me he doesn't want anything from me....it for men to spoil thier ladies? Should I rush to the shops or not? Was going to treat him to a bit of lunch tomorrow ?

I can think of something he will enjoy and won't cost a penny. You won't even need to leave the house in this weather ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

A cupcake and a cream egg!

I got red roses and a card and he's paying for me to have my hair done. I got him trainers lol. We've got a wedding reception to go to tonight so that's our evening planned x

Mine is trying to kill me. I have to get on a ferry to France in a four hours, all the other ferries to France have been cancelled apart from ours!! .. However I love rough sea so will be fine.

Ooh good luck with that trip :thumbup:
Two pieces of advice...
1. If need be.. Vomit downwind... Splashback would be awful.
2. If need be.. Swim HARD.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Beautiful flowers for me 💕😘😍💌💏

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392388650.712003.jpg

Ooh good luck with that trip :thumbup:
Two pieces of advice...
1. If need be.. Vomit downwind... Splashback would be awful.
2. If need be.. Swim HARD.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

That made me laugh. ... I'll keep your advice in my thought process. .. I'm still chuckling.

I was very privileged today. Had a treat and a half. Was taken to a jewellery store to TRY ON diamond rings. Whopee. Then a chicken burger for lunch. Life doesn't get much better than this. :D

I've come home to a new pandora charm too :) excited for the night out now wherever it may be :D xx

I got a card with "thank you for tolerating me" written inside. Made me giggle :D

I won't see the mr until next week. But my boss has been SPOILT! Her hubby got her
An Audi TT
Private Reg
And flowers sent to the salon !

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

To update: I now have a cupcake, a cream egg AND a photo sent to my phone of a card that says "I **** live without you"

:grr:

(And yes the * is in place of a u)

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't see the mr until next week. But my boss has been SPOILT! Her hubby got her
An Audi TT
Private Reg
And flowers sent to the salon !

Do you think she'd swap the Audi for a cream egg?

He got me my big nail trolley and I got him a lizard. We didn't do cards but he got me a single red rose this morning.

Oh and we're habing a tesco finest meal tonight when kids are asleep!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I was in a huff last night because he made me watch bloody darts, so I just went to bed. I was in even more of a fettle this morning when I put his present and card out, and there wasn't one for me! So off I went to work...

The postman brought a big cardboard box into the barbershop, and in it was a lovely card and 12 roses! How romantic, I hear you all cry! Well, it would have been had Royal Mail not squashed all but 2 of them, and it looks like we got the dregs of what Moonpig had left! Such a shame, but there you go.

This is what was in the post... Bloody Moonpig! He's livid (I bet they were ridiculously priced too!).

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392395774.579731.jpg

This is what was in the post... Bloody Moonpig! He's livid (I bet they were ridiculously priced too!).

View attachment 56274

I would be ringing them and complaining! That's shocking! The thought was lovely tho :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

We've been together 10 years this year so we don't really bother normally, just a card with nice words and a takeaway. But last year was a stressy one, so We made more of a effort. I bought him Star Wars bluray box set and he got me, red Roses, card, blue candy (from breaking bad) and we'll have our takeaway tonight.
Ive gone for meals before but I hate the set menu, everyone's crammed in more and it just puts Me off! So we tuck into a takeaway in our pj's!!!

Latest posts

Back