What has everyone been spoilt with on Valentine's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, at least the thought was there! It'll probably be me complaining though- he never would!

Thorntons truffles with a message, a card and dinner out tonight :) he's been an angel today :) xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392398362.799728.jpg

A card, 12 red roses and chocolates. We won't be having special dinner cos I'm taking son to footy training, then whizzing around the super market and going to bed early as we have to be at the airport at 5am as son is going to Russia ! So special dinner is tomorrow night when we have peace and quiet :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392399487.832178.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392399499.431054.jpg
He he love it! Cheese and chocolate and films night in xx

A gorgeous Jo Malone candle! Smells divine!

Mine is trying to kill me. I have to get on a ferry to France in a four hours, all the other ferries to France have been cancelled apart from ours!! .. However I love rough sea so will be fine.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good luck!

!!!

Attachments

• 20140214_102538.jpg
    20140214_102538.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 222
Sweet F. All. :sad:

A new shellac lamp :D xxx

Here's the 'card' and 'flowers' from my resident comedian!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 234
A gorgeous Jo Malone candle! Smells divine!

Got a gorgeous bouquet of red roses when hubby came home from work. He also booked a lovely restaurant for tonight. :Love:

I got marks & Spencer meal deal..Steak And Mash & Trifle! No card tho And I Cooked!!! Bless :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm the worst girlfriend in the world :( I was being so stroppy with OH as he hadn't even text me happy valentines day or given me a card, when he comes back and gives me an I pod touch, I want it for my hospital stay next month all i got him was moon pig beers. Dinners on me tonight.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm absolutely chuffed with my husband. I'm 2 days in to my 3 day Gelish course and he had a read through the notes I was given and surprised me with this as it came recommended by Harmony. I can't believe he actually put so much thought into it bless him. Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392406425.801953.jpg

So my man has turned up with a box of chocolates he brought on the way so he could get some cash back! So romantic!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

As predicted big fat nothing! Currently not speaking, feeling pretty ****ty right now! Hope you ladies have a great evening x

We don't do much for valentines but hubby did get me some lovely thick woolly socks because I get really cold feet. I got him flowers.

As predicted big fat nothing! Currently not speaking, feeling pretty ****ty right now! Hope you ladies have a great evening x

Well at least he didn't take you to a jewellers to rub your nose in what you could've had! :sad:

Latest posts

Back