What has everyone been spoilt with on Valentine's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I'm actually joining in on this but I got 12 red roses (my favorite) & a giant pug teddy!! First time in 4 years he has got me anything on valentines & he surprised me!! So cute :) then I made us a Thai green curry in our brand new kitchen which got finished today 😃 smiling at last!! X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392412654.847750.jpg

That made me laugh. ... I'll keep your advice in my thought process. .. I'm still chuckling.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Judging by how bad it is out there now I am hoping you got to France before this hooley hit too hard.

I'm loving reading how everyone's been spoilt 💞

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had a surprise when I asked my husband what he wanted for V day and he told me it would be for me to be slimmer!!!!!!! Not really what I was expecting lol! ( I am 5'11 and a size 12-14!)

I had a surprise when I asked my husband what he wanted for V day and he told me it would be for me to be slimmer!!!!!!! Not really what I was expecting lol! ( I am 5'11 and a size 12-14!)

Chuck him !!! :D

Ooh sorry it's your husband, not so easy to chuck then :D

I've been with mine for 10 years. He's out drinking with his mates (this will be the 3rd time this week he's been out drunk) while I go to bed alone recovering from a sore throat. So much for romance! So in return I haven't cooked him any dinner. This weekend will be interesting.

Oh good luck. Greet him home with hands on hips and rolling pin in hand. And nag him til dawn :biggrin:

i reckon He needs training, have a go at him often for about a week about how poorly he's acted, don't stop until he says Hes sorry !!

Mr Happyfeet was well and truly in the dog house from last night. My beautiful boy (my son not him!) woke me up this morning with his dads card and a valentines biscuit which he happily ate, sammy got me up early as he wanted to wish me Happy Valentines day awwww. Husband said tonight he was fine with Sam eating the biscuit as he assumed it would end up in the dogs tummy! Husband got home at 7pm brought a lovely array of food I like, but shouldn't really eat as preggers- but I did have a little bit anyway :eek:) and we all sat down to dinner as a family. Was really nice. He's still in the dog house but we still had a really nice meal together. My son loves valentines day and ive lost count of the amount of times we've all said happy valentines day to each other today :) ♡♡♡

Husband got. . . Nothing! Well technically he didn't, he got the gift of me not ranting for the night ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392418915931.jpg
    1392418915931.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 1392418928560.jpg
    1392418928560.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 194
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392422819.972279.jpg
Love my children, they're so sweet and spoil me xx

Nothing. :(

My bf only ordered my presents on Monday (a week after I hinted what I wanted and told him he better get them soon if they are to be here in time) and they have not arrived yet :(... Not a happy bunny.

As predicted big fat nothing! Currently not speaking, feeling pretty ****ty right now! Hope you ladies have a great evening x

A big fat nothing here too! Well he did vet me something, a last minute gift card to a place I don't buy things for myself EVER! Which I got by email after walking away crying earlier. I got him to return it as it was useless to me after I calmly told him so. This is the first year I've gotten nothing. Its hard :( its just the thought that counts and it would have been nice for him to think of something BEFORE I had to get upset.

A big fat nothing here too! Well he did vet me something, a last minute gift card to a place I don't buy things for myself EVER! Which I got by email after walking away crying earlier. I got him to return it as it was useless to me after I calmly told him so. This is the first year I've gotten nothing. Its hard :( its just the thought that counts and it would have been nice for him to think of something BEFORE I had to get upset.

You are not alone girls! I got nothing as well :) and to top it off my daughter came home with a stomach bug haha. I just have to laugh it off. What will really sting is he forgets my birthday on Monday. I will have to save some laughter till Monday.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Awww in spite of his stupid jokes and that this is our 8th valentines day the boy did good in the end!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 173
We don't really do Valentine's day as we show each other throughout the year how much he means to me & vice versa. Although we do always sit down & have a romantic meal & a bottle of wine once the kids are in bed. However this year we didn't as I've had a nasty IBS flare-up so haven't been able to stomach food or drink anything other than water or very weak tea so romantic meal & wine was off the cards! We ended up sat on the sofa with our 8 year old daughter sat between us because she waa so freaked out by the weather!

Despite not normally doing Valentine's Day, he did get me a card & a stand mixer (although the latter was something he bought me a few weeks ago as I've been really down due to cutting ties with a toxic friendship - he just said it's partly for Valentine's Day too).

Jenny xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392467108.238906.jpg
Last year I got a birthday card....he wasnt even trying to be funny so this year I got him a card saying 'you owe me a card' and did I get a card this year...no. Luckily I treated myself to lots of lovely things and told him when he got home what he had treated me to haha. Earlier this morning I found a fiver on the floor so treated myself to some roses from morrisons ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392467232.333949.jpg
We're out this evening but can't see it being overly romantic....ah well least I'm not alone!!

Didnt mean alone as in single haha just re read that meant I'm not the only 1 whose other half doesn't always think haha

I had a card and chocolates! A small box of Thorntons, which is enough for me!!!!

Kathair xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Valentines day is also my wedding anniversary. We don't celebrate valentines now as our wedding anniversary is our priority now.

I've only been with my oh for 8 months, bit he got me a lovely card big box of chocolates and a Walt Disney figure from h Samuels which I love! XImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392487142.792331.jpg

Latest posts

Back