What inspired your business name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I'm in the process of moving into a hairdressers and opening up my own beauty room after working mobile!
I want to give myself a business name now I am in a salon but I'm really struggling to come up with a name I like and think is a little different!!

So, what inspired the name of your business?!

X

I'm crap with these! I was told ages ago to pick names that begin with the start of the alphabet so people find it easy in the phone book etc! But these days that's probably irrelevant! My name is inspired by my time is Spain so is the Spanish word for beautiful, but it seems to be a popular choice so may get changed when I branch out on my own properly

EmmaLou @BonitaBeauty

I absolutely love cats #crazycatlady 😝 so I named my business purrfectly polished
Xx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm crap with these! I was told ages ago to pick names that begin with the start of the alphabet so people find it easy in the phone book etc! But these days that's probably irrelevant! My name is inspired by my time is Spain so is the Spanish word for beautiful, but it seems to be a popular choice so may get changed when I branch out on my own properly

EmmaLou @BonitaBeauty

Ah! See I like that because you have a meaning behind it!! Lovely name! X

I absolutely love cats #crazycatlady 😝 so I named my business purrfectly polished
Xx

I'm a crazy cat lady! This would suit me and I could get away with bringing my two babies to work then!!! ;) x

Thank Hun! Haha I'm a crazy cat lady too! Though one can move Oi if she wees on my carpet one more time!!!

EmmaLou @BonitaBeauty

mine is my daughters initials SOO beauty x

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

Such a hard decision thinking of a name!!

I'm a crazy cat lady! This would suit me and I could get away with bringing my two babies to work then!!! ;) x

Oh my lord if I coulf bring my cat bubbles to work ot would be a beautiful moment haha. No work would get done though - fury nails xx

Such a hard decision thinking of a name!!

Pretty kitty ; manicured claws

That was my second name choice xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 usi mng SalonGeek mobile app

Mines is Bella! Bella meaning beautiful in italian :)

only downside is I had to add beauty after it so people new that I was a beauty therapist..

So I am basically known as Bella Beauty now by my clients!

Mines is Bella! Bella meaning beautiful in italian :)

only downside is I had to add beauty after it so people new that I was a beauty therapist..

So I am basically known as Bella Beauty now by my clients!

Bella beauty is lovely! Very catchy!

My sister is very sciencey so she gave me my name. However as im still in the start up stage etc i wont give it away but it is very different from anything else i have seen x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My sister is very sciencey so she gave me my name. However as im still in the start up stage etc i wont give it away but it is very different from anything else i have seen x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohh now I'm intrigued!! X

Mine is Stephanie's Therapies

I do beauty and holistic therapies, so I wanted to corporate everything in my business name... Plus it rhymes! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go with something posh :biggrin:

Mine was inspired by the salon furniture (caribbean walnut) ... Walnut Salons!

We wanted something quirky and original and not necessarily representative of the industry, plus i am slightly nuts ;)

Chloe at Cutie- Calls

I love my name! A friend suggested it me and I fell in love :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back