What inspired your business name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was completely random. I had come to a mind blank for days, then was wasting my evening on instagram surfing through random pictures and saw a girl with the name Olivia Velosa, its a portugese name and I lived in portugal for a while so recognized it as portugese and thought it was super pretty, and that was it.....Velosa Hair!

I got mine from my beautiful new baby Isobel, who was always known as IzzyB. Beautiful baby is now 13 and gets mighty miffed when new clients presume I am Izzy ;-)

IzzyB Nails xx

I mixed my daughters and a close friends name

Elsie Lou nails & beauty xx

Hi I'm trying to think of a name for my tanning business (mobile) my name is lorna Thomson so I was thinking LT Tanning ??? What do you all think x

My business is also named after my daughter Grace. So it's my business is called Graceful Beauty x

My business is also named after my daughter Grace. So it's my business is called Graceful Beauty x

Aww that's lovely.. Is her name grace Mae my girl is called Elsie-Mae x

I asked my ladies on Facebook to think of a word or a couple that they think summed up my business or that related to me.. I then thought I would use these words for a name.. So far I have inspiring beauty and little luxury- what do you think?! :) x

They're both lovely!!!!

My surname is Hart and I love nail art and use robust shellac polish so my business name - Harty Nails - has a triple meaning :)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahh that's very clever!!... I wanted a name that had a story behind it so i thought well without my client I wouldn't have a business so get some inspiration from them! X

Latest posts

Back