What irked you today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Wonda, you're having a tough time lovey. I'm sorry.

I'd reply to facebook and just say something like, I'm a nail tech too girlies, if anyone wants their nails looking fabulous for the weekend let me know. It will be £xx each. If there are a few of us we could all get together and have pizza and wine too and make a night of it xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Oh Wonda, you're having a tough time lovey. I'm sorry.

I'd reply to facebook and just say something like, I'm a nail tech too girlies, if anyone wants their nails looking fabulous for the weekend let me know. It will be £xx each. If there are a few of us we could all get together and have pizza and wine too and make a night of it xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Fab idea flawless :) I think that's worded perfect, not bitching so not going to cause an atmosphere just friendly. Good luck Wonda

Def follow Flawless' advice Wonda; friends of friends have done the same to me in the past and it turns out that they didn't feel they could ask me to work when I was part of the party. Do them a group deal and hopefully it'll go some way to making up for your cancellations today X

Ohh well done on the new job!
5 cups between 2 people? Have they not heard of re using each time. Xoxo

Thank you Tomme xoxo

Yes that's my thinking re use the cups, unless my 2 yr old & 5 month old sons where using them :) xx

My irk is being promised atleast my kitchen carcas's in place today, people were bringing them back in today (had to go on garden to lay a new floor) before I left for work to come home and find that's all they have done.
God help the manager tomorrow, he might come on here complaining about me after I've had him on the phone lol. Xoxo

what has irked me was having a morning off and took my DD to softplay, for a bigger kid to thump her! in full view of his mum, and she did nothing! Another CHILD ran up and gave him into trouble.... the mother still did nothing! I was livid, my 2yr old was crying, and shes no wimp! just not used to being hit for nothing :( x

what has irked me was having a morning off and took my DD to softplay, for a bigger kid to thump her! in full view of his mum, and she did nothing! Another CHILD ran up and gave him into trouble.... the mother still did nothing! I was livid, my 2yr old was crying, and shes no wimp! just not used to being hit for nothing :( x

That's where thrashing other people's kids is fine. Id have had my shoe off and across their back before they had time to breathe. Xoxo

Thanks to all the posts about my Irks recently, the day levelled out after the last irk of both clients cancelling.

Decided not to say anything about the Facebook post from my sisters mate, with everything thats happened recently, illness, breaking my arm, losing my driving licence, no clients etc etc, i've just lost all love for everything i do, including nails which really upsets me as i used to really enjoy doing them.

Been thinking for a while about things & spent all day to concentrate on it & will put them into action tomorrow.
Cant say anymore at the mo, highly doubt it'll get back to people within 18 hours, but dont want to risk it.

But thanks for all the positive comments.

Seeing the same threads appear over and over again!!:irked:

Seeing the same threads appear over and over again!!:irked:

Yeah, and there's one that's been reposted exactly same from yesterday but just title changed!

Yeah, and there's one that's been reposted exactly same from yesterday but just title changed!

If these things irk you guys so much then help us out and report them - we cannot see everything.

If these things irk you guys so much then help us out and report them - we cannot see everything.

Sorry, wasn't getting at the Admin Team!!! Never thought of reporting it but will in future if i'm feeling irked:wink2:

Having a phone call at 6am this morning from someone who wanted booking in. Arrggh seriously!

Who rings at 6am for nails on a Sunday? Crazy people!

Who rings at 6am on any day about their nails

The same sort of people who answer it!
;)

My cat has left me a little present in my wardrobe and its not of the sparkly variety!! X

More txt drivel....... :/

Fink and fort were bad enough but ano is my latest most hated. Apparently it means "I know".

It makes me sad that people are so lazy with language.

Today's irk is a girl on Facebook, sent me a message to ask how long her nails will last from a salon down the road as she had them done there a few days ago, and could I tell her how much they'll charge for her infill and extra art on her ring finger, she can't ask them as they're closed today! So am I and I'm not doing your legwork when you aren't my client! (Didn't say that though!)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Some numpty put a flyer for a restaurant under my windscreen wiper, which would be fine if the windscreen was dry! Obviously it was wet and by the time I saw it, had dried and stuck to my windscreen like sh*t to a blanket!! It took me 10 minutes of my lunchbreak to soften it up and scrape it off. I was very cranky for a while there!!

Latest posts

Back