What is on my eye??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVA.GLAM

Reaction score
Along my lashline, I have a little tiny lump. Kind of like a spot? Doesn't look like a spot but it feels like one. In fact I can't see it much at all but I can really feel it. Does anybody know what it is and why I have it? I don't pull my mascara off, I don't wear contacts, I don't always wear a lot of eye make up except mascara and whatever I do wear I'm sure I'm not allergic to?

Sounds like a stye. :(

Sounds like a stye to me aswell, try not to mess with it, it will go! X

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Thank you for the replies. I always though styes were big an obvious? Is it going to get worse? lol I don't want a gammy eye!

or it could be a plugged folicle of your lash. I thought a stye is one that is infected with a pustule.

or it could be a plugged folicle of your lash. I thought a stye is one that is infected with a pustule.

It's exactly the same thing..a stye is an infection or inflammation of the eyelash folicle which may or may not get pus in it..

I get them from time to time - maybe 1 a year...mine are just a little bump...a bit annoying but mine are never pustules...once my eye was a bit swollen and gritty when I woke up but usually it's just a little bump.

Well that's what the Dr always told me.

It's exactly the same thing..a stye is an infection or inflammation of the eyelash folicle which may or may not get pus in it..

I get them from time to time - maybe 1 a year...mine are just a little bump...a bit annoying but mine are never pustules...once my eye was a bit swollen and gritty when I woke up but usually it's just a little bump.

Well that's what the Dr always told me.

Yeah mine is just a tiny little bump and it doesn't hurt of have any pus leaking out of it! I just know it's there and I don't want it there lol Nevermind.

If you can isolate the lash (use magnifier) and pluck it out it can help relieve the pressure. Take care you don't take more out; baldy patches not that fashionable! x

i have had two in the past first one took ages to go, second one i plucked the hair out and it when really quickly

Latest posts

Back