What is the cleanest waxing system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eve1969

Reaction score
Hey folks

Can anyone advise me on the cleanest waxing system I make one heluva mess which the spatula and pot lol, no matter how much I try it ends up on me the pot the floor work top etc.

Thank you

I use PhD which is very mess free and hygienic as you use a different nozzle for each client.

Hey folks

Can anyone advise me on the cleanest waxing system I make one heluva mess which the spatula and pot lol, no matter how much I try it ends up on me the pot the floor work top etc.

Thank you

I use pots and spatulas, no mess! At the beginning of the day I will drape my pots with aluminum foil, not the prettiest sight but clients dont care :) I put paper roll paper on the trolley under the pots and I use a disposable paper plate to rest my spatula on in between applications or for disposing of wooden spatulas. At the end if the service I chuck the plate with all the strips and spatulas and if the foil and paper on the trolley are messy I remove everything and put new ones. Pretty quick you start paying attention to your "drip" if it means you get a clean station all day and not having to replace your disposables until the end of the day :)

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Pot and spatula is the cleanest.

I am going to start waxing mobile as well so looking for the easiest option

Latest posts

Back