What is your favourite hair product you can't live without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula's beauty

Reaction score
I love using a gel/wax product for placing hair and styling into place.

Hair spray! Lusters pink oil and conditioner!

Argan oil!
I have withdrawal symptoms wen iv ran out! Hehe x

Hairspray and blue shampoo!
Love my hair to be rock solid on nights out.

Oh, and I know it's not a hair product, but shoe waterproofing spray, wouldn't go on a night out unless iv covered my hair in it. Keeps it looking perfect even in the rain xoxo

Fave oil: kerastase elixir ultime
Fave hair care range: kerastase
Fave styling range: wella

Osis Flatliner and soft & straight.
Osis body me.

Plus the one and only "Elnett" finished off with Clynol hair shine spray. "oh Yeh"

Wella - add some body! ...its been discontinued and im still on the search for a replacement! Oh and i love loreal mythic oil! Cuts my blow dry down in half the time which means half an hour extra in bed!

Alexandra x

Hairspray and blue shampoo!
Love my hair to be rock solid on nights out.

Oh, and I know it's not a hair product, but shoe waterproofing spray, wouldn't go on a night out unless iv covered my hair in it. Keeps it looking perfect even in the rain xoxo

Shoe waterproofing spray! As in the spray that you use on shoes?

Mine would be Osis hairspray and Argan Secret oil. My hair dried so quickly with that oil.

Shoe waterproofing spray! As in the spray that you use on shoes?

Yep. Mines rain guard from Deichmann. Works a treat although you look strange when it's pouring down, ur drenched yet your hair looks like its a lovley sunny day xoxo

Yep. Mines rain guard from Deichmann. Works a treat although you look strange when it's pouring down, ur drenched yet your hair looks like its a lovley sunny day xoxo

That sounds brilliant. Slightest but of rain and my hair is awful. What made you try that?

That sounds brilliant. Slightest but of rain and my hair is awful. What made you try that?

Used it on some canvas boots, stepped in a puddle and expected to b soaked and suprise... Was bone dry, so the next night out I had in te rain I thought to do my clothes, then b4 going I thought I could try it in my hair.
Remember to put something nice smelling on after though like shine spray as it smells vile xoxo

Love the idea of the shoe water proofing spray. What do you use to get it out?

Its a spray. Just stinks really bad so I use shine spray last to cover it up xoxo

Blue is that just like dirty trix? I can't believe they discontinued it!!xx

They didn't discontinue just put the old stuff in a new SMALLER pot!! Grrr!! But I get threw it water! But my over grown weave just flops at the minute x

Im a beauty geek so nothing about hair...
I dont use any products at all in my hair, obv shampoo and conditioner but thats it!
I blowdry my hair and straighten it all the time, what would you guys recommend i use? As i think i should start giving my hair sum attention : )

Thanks xxxx

Kahm oil. Love love love it.

Oh and Elnett hairspray:)

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back