What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive liked another 6 Facebook pages so I'm unto date now, great pages everyone .
Feel free to do the same Welcome to Facebook

keep up the good work everyone

Wow what a fab thread Holly - I'm already a fan of your page. My facebook page is:

http://www.facebook.com/lovemetimeuk

I've finally took the plunge and launched myself back in May and am grateful of all the support anyone care to give ! I will of course be busy working my way through liking pages in return this eve !

Thanks so much :hug:

BTW - I'm http://www.facebook.com/EmmaG00dwin on FB

Everytime I try and like a page using FB as my page it won't let me ! So I've been liking pages as my personal profile x!

Last edited:
Im still desperate for likes on my page I return the favour and would be happy to like any other beauty pages. jaybeautymill please like for me

can anyone help to explain how to get the welcome page on my FB page please? i have looked and looked through FB help and cant find how to do it

cheers Tracy x

Mine is Hollywood wax , it's been brilliant for me xxx

I've just set up my page, it is all new to me but will try to find my way around asap.

All About You | Facebook

Any feedback would be great.

I shall try to work my way through the page and 'like' yours.

What a super idea!! Ive loved looking at your pages and it has inspired me to get my bum into gear to dust off my old page and shake some life into it!

Here's mine, btw - would love some friends :)

Revitalise Beauty and Holistic Therapy | Facebook

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi geeks,

I've spent some time liking some of your fab facebook pages - they have really inspired me! I've finally done now and need some help to get to 25 please.

Welcome to Facebook

Thanks in advance :hug:
xx

someone please tell me how to join people's pages, i can't seem to find anywhere to click as 'friend' or 'like' on all the pages. xx

Last edited:
Hi all,

Join the OMG Facebook Page for a chance to win great prizes every week with our Friday Giveaway.

Past prizes include Spray Tan Machines, Solutions and Disposables.

This weeks prize is a sample bottle of our brand new Express Tan and a bottle of Shimmer Spray Gold.

You got to be in it to win it :)

OMG Spray Tanning - Local business - Bolton, United Kingdom | Facebook

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/bouvardianailspa

I would also like to create a menu for my page so that my fans can see what i have available. Can anyone advise me how to do this?

Hi,

I am new to facebook and have a page but unsure as to why you need 25 likes? Anyone help?

Would so love lots of lovely likes....here's mine. I've started marching through yours xxx

Welcome to Facebook

Latest posts

Back