What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D well I have had a good look at 121 Facebook pages and "liked" them.
so nice to see other SG's taking time to "like" each others pages.

Using Facebook for sharing info and asking other salon owners advice was a great idea.

This thread is great!

What a great idea! My fb is a work in progress but once I'm ready to go I'll add you all and start liking :) xx

Hey Geeks,

Still in its infancy but would love some extra likers if you don't mind please. Am now going to go through an like some pages too.

Heres the links www.facebook.com/thenailbeautique

Thanks in advance guys xxx :D

Last edited:
Still working on mine, but please feel free to like. Please leave a message on my wall so I know who you are and all likes will be returned :)

Natural Beauty at Home | Facebook

Just been through the last 3 pages and "liked" peeps pages. Will come back to this in a while and continue but meanwhile if anyone is in a "liking" mood here's mine:

Faces Hands & Tans | Facebook

Please help me get to the golden 25, thanks.

hoping to bump up the 'likers' to my kids parties / rockstar/minx toes page please feel free to like .. will add my d'lashes (lash extensions) page when added some info and pics ;)

Welcome to Facebook

Thankyou for all who added me ☺
I have liked you back - some dont show like button or friends button though - any ideas why not anyone?

Anyway please like my page as i am trying to build up to 25 so I can get a FB address and i will hopefully be able to like you all back.

Miss Couture Hairdressing | Facebook

Hi

can you tell me how I can create a fb page for my services. I am on fb as as myself but not as a business. Am I being thick:suprised:

what a brilliant idea, heres my facebook page, not much on there at the moment and its in french sorry but please click like anyway, I will go back through this thread and like your pages :D

facebook.com/larochellebeauty

Hi

can you tell me how I can create a fb page for my services. I am on fb as as myself but not as a business. Am I being thick:suprised:

Just go to www.facebook.com on the main page it asks you to register, and then takes you through each section with a step by step, good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

A lot of these arent working propperly, you've only linked the facebook homepage not your salons :(
You need to copy and paste the pages username when your on the page, you also need to make sure you have a username set up
Faye x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I have been and "liked" over 25 pages of fb during the last few days. Could really do with a few more likes myself as I only need 3 more to get to the golden 25...please help if you have time, thanks.

Faces Hands & Tans | Facebook

This is a great thread, i will be liking you all ladies.
my page is
Glow Mobile Tanning | Facebook

cld do will a few new fans to get me to the 25 mark

Jackie

Latest posts

Back