What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To follow up my earlier question: How to post an offer on FB, see below (taken from FB):

How much does it cost to create a Facebook Offer?

It doesn't cost anything to post or claim a Facebook Offer. To increase the number of people who see your offer, consider running an ad or sponsored story.

Why can't I create an offer for my Facebook Page?

Offers are available in beta to a limited number of local business Pages. We plan to launch offers more broadly soon.

Seems only FB business pages that have been chosen to have this facility can post an offer! Not me then :cry: Lol xxxx

Hi there, my facebook page is loveleebeauty, if you could like it i would really appreciate it and i will like your page back :)) promise!!! xx thanks xx

Fab pages dolls!!! Have spent all weekend creating a web site, Facebook and twitter account! Thank goodness for bank holidays!!! Have liked a million pages on this thread today, please share some Facebook love with me and like Dolls-Beauty :hug: thank you xxx

Hiya!

Am planning to go through this thread again 'liking' everyone from my personal page after realising that likes from my business page don't show up.

Please 'like' my business page from your personal page too so the 'like' counts @:

Welcome to Facebook

and I'll return the favour :)

Thanx fellow geeks! xxxxxx

Hi there, my facebook page is loveleebeauty, if you could like it i would really appreciate it and i will like your page back :)) promise!!! xx thanks xx

Hi. I am so new to facebook..... I think I have liked your page... it is showing in my list of likes but I am not sure if your likes total went up when I did it. Is there a like button for the page? I just went into the add to my page interests button and you show as liked in my page... is this right? Excuse me being so dim! x

Hiya!

Am planning to go through this thread again 'liking' everyone from my personal page after realising that likes from my business page don't show up.

Please 'like' my business page from your personal page too so the 'like' counts @:

Welcome to Facebook

and I'll return the favour :)

Thanx fellow geeks! xxxxxx

Hi is this why I am having trouble liking the pages. I only have a business facebook page all I seem to be able to do is add sites to my facebooks likes by using the add to my facebooks interested in. It does not seem to alter the site that I am likings like totals? I was not sure if I was doing it right. Thanks xx

That's right hun. When you press the 'like' button on a business page from another business page it doesn't add to the number of 'likes' for that page. You'll need to create a personal FB page to be able to 'like' pages and make it count.

Also, we need to message the business page when we 'like' it to let the owner of that page know our business page so they can visit it to 'like' us back from their personal account.

Hope that makes sense. :) xxxxx

It won't let me post mine on my phone! Maybe is being being daft lol. If u want to search for me it's Yorkshire beauty spa Bradford :) x

Hi i cant click on anyone who has left links to there fb on my phone ad it is not allowing me to open any new windows but please feel free to add me likes page hair by stephanie jayne.

Also facebook love hair extensions there are a few i am manchester and the north west. Blonde extension photo

Hey Geeks,
Will like all the above pages.
If you would like to like mine back, that would be great!
Thanks in advance,
P+P

wwww.facebook.com/pamperandpolishyork

Hi geeks, I haven't been on here for ages, but just been through some of your brilliant pages!! Some of you may have already like mine, but here it is: www.facebook.com/beautybronzebristol thank you very much :) xx

Latest posts

Back