What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone I am going to set up my facebook again.. What would be best to set up a page or do it as an account?? What have you all got? Because if it's a page then status' etc don't appear on news feed do they..!? X x

Hi everyone I am going to set up my facebook again.. What would be best to set up a page or do it as an account?? What have you all got? Because if it's a page then status' etc don't appear on news feed do they..!? X x

I recommend a personal account and then reate a page.

A page alone you can't reach out to people. Have a personal acct, add everyone you know the invite them to your page. You don't have to put anything personal on your personal acct but could just write about beauty/work stuff on both if you like
Xx

I couldn't interact with anyone on my business page but I've now created a couple more pages as a profile and person and fingers crossed it will work. I was feeling rude not to be able to chat :(
My other page is
DreamNailsbyVictoria.
Hope you don't mind liking me :) thanks
Vicki x

Definately a fan page, that has nothing to go with your personal profile, anyone can like it, and you can keep your fans upto date, link it to twitter. X

Once I get on my pc I will LIKE from my business page and my personal profile. In case you don't realise "likes" from fan pages don't count towards amount of likes, but you can post on each others walls about your businesses. So to reiterate to count as "likes" you need to "like" from your profile page, but it's good to switch fb to your fan page and Luke from there aswell, this can only be done from your PC x

I can't like other pages on my business one?

You can if you go to top of your profile on right hand side where there's a tab with your name on, if you click it a drop down will show "use Facebook as....., " then you can flit between personal profile and business page, you can only do this on Full FB ie on pc!

Ohh great! Thankyou! :)

Please don't forget to leave a link or details of your pages when you 'Like' my page, or I won't know who you are. :D

Hi everyone, mine is

facebook.com/NailsXpress

Im liking all yours too. :biggrin:

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows how to post an offer on FB? Don't know if this lady is a Salon Geek but just had her offer pop up on my wall and thought I'd visit her page to check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautylicious/238315296210209

The page, which is just over a year old from what I can see, has over 5k likes and I read that over 10k people responded to the offer?????!!!!!!:eek:

The poor thing has had people ringing her at all hours though and sounds like is too far away from most of them - she forgot to let people know she was only mobile in her local area, so most will be disappointed. But with things a bit quiet with me at the moment I'd love even a small bit of this sort of action. Lol :D

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows how to post an offer on FB? Don't know if this lady is a Salon Geek but just had her offer pop up on my wall and thought I'd visit her page to check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautylicious/238315296210209

The page, which is just over a year old from what I can see, has over 5k likes and I read that over 10k people responded to the offer?????!!!!!!:eek:

The poor thing has had people ringing her at all hours though and sounds like is too far away from most of them - she forgot to let people know she was only mobile in her local area, so most will be disappointed. But with things a bit quiet with me at the moment I'd love even a small bit of this sort of action. Lol :D

That appeared on my facebook last night too, there was a lot of people saying on her page though that they had not actually pressed the claim button, but it registered that they had.

My page is Welcome to Facebook

You can if you go to top of your profile on right hand side where there's a tab with your name on, if you click it a drop down will show "use Facebook as....., " then you can flit between personal profile and business page, you can only do this on Full FB ie on pc!

Iv just tried this and I don't have anywhere on my page? There is no where that has my name on? :-( I can't post on anything other than my page? Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Lorna's Lash Extensions :D

Latest posts

Back