What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What`s up girls, where are you:o, I've liked so many FB pages, only few of them liked me back :sad:I`ll like all the girls here,hope you`ll return the favor, PLEASEEE :D here I am - Nail art by Mirella Nikolova | Facebook :lick:

I can't put a link up as using my phone please like mine OccasioNail Ltd. Thanks all x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

www.Facebook.com/kwiktan

You can actually add much more to FB than just status updates, have a look and you will see what I mean. Click around, can't say much more because the Mod doesn't seem to like it but don't know why, just trying to be helpful.
You must like a page as a personal profile, not page, because it won't show. And remember its great to have lots of likes so you look popular and genuine, but you need as many as you can from actual customers. Don't get disheartened, its actually VERY hard to get likes from your customers because people are inherently lazy, so you need to incentivise them to like a page. We have 374 likes and every one is a real customer. Try a competition, all they have to do is 'like' and when it gets to x amount that person will be the winner of a gift voucher or free something. If you decide 'liker' 57 is the winner write it down in an envelope and display it so its fair. And when you post it on FB remember to display it in your salon! You want people who haven't liked you to see it, so just doing it on FB is pointless. Get a poster in your window and inside. Its well known that only a fraction of visitors to your page will like it, so work hard at it. Just remember that when you post a special offer on FB, its your customers you want to see it, so you need them to like it.
We have 1000 footfall a week, so you can see its not easy to get likes.

If you like it please 'like' it and we will return it :Love:

Last edited:
Have been working my way through liking 😃x

Will return all likes :) x

Been slowly working my way through this thread...will slowly like everyone.

My Salon's facebook page is:

https://www.facebook.com/shebeautyuk

Thanks to anybody who likes and i will of course like back.

Latest posts

Back