What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, take a look at my salon page!

www.facebook.com/HillHeadHairAndBeauty

Let me know your thoughts, feedback is always appreciated and any helpful hints or tips to help me inprove it thank you :)

Hi, take a look at my salon page!

www.facebook.com/HillHeadHairAndBeauty

Let me know your thoughts, feedback is always appreciated and any helpful hints or tips to help me inprove it thank you :)

I will work my way through everyones pages and 'like' them if you would be so kind as to return the favour. Thanks :)

I will return all likes:)

Hi geeks, please like my page, have only just started so I dont have much n there yet! I will return all my likes and start liking straight away! Thank you this is such a good way for us to help each other out! xx http://www.facebook.com/FabDabNails.

Does anyone know how to get the recommendation box on facebook pages? I've seen it on several of you lovely ladies and gents pages but I can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks
Steph xx

www.facebook.com/woodlandsbeauty9

You have to have a page where people like it rather than a profile and mine appeared a couple of mins after my 10th like so.quite quick really xx

Www.facebook.com/kayliegh.nails

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I am a like page and have nearly 150likes. I've been told its something to do with address and maps or something so need to log on via laptop and have a go. Xx

where have I been? under a rock I suppose....just found this thread! lol
started liking away
here's mine http://www.facebook.com/EmLosNailArtistry and will of course like all back :)

ETA: reading through this thread I've noticed that we're supposed to "Like" with our personal accounts, not our business page. As the likes won't show up from a business page. So my question is....how do we "like" back then? we won't know the busniess to "like" from the personal account of the "liker"
so now I'm confused lol

Last edited:
Just stumbled on here so will work backwards through the pages.
I have a page Beauty By Nadina and a profile BeautyBy Nadina.

I shall go liking now!

Hi just starting out my facebook page, could i get some likes please?!!
facebook.com/glowandglamour.glamorgan i will return the favour with everyone, am going to work back to like as many as i can:) Thankyou

I just set up a page Nails and Beauty Room if people could like please, ill get liking urs too x

My facebook page is -

De La Femme | Facebook

it's still under construction as I'm relaunching in the new year x

My facebook page is:

www.facebook.com/pauladee :biggrin:

Just starting off, so running competition to try get some more likes...Slow though! Would appreciate if you could all pop over and have a look :)

Paula x

Ooooo this is a good thread. I'm on www.facebook.com/sonailz. Can I get some likes please :) I will definitely return the favour!! Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my ST21i using SalonGeek

Mine is lush nail & beauty page :) hope to see you there... I will be liking all your pages :) x

Latest posts

Back