What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is
Welcome to Facebook
I only made it last night...
so adding a few pictures as i go on... just decorated my beauty room too so will be adding piccys of that tomorrow!! So excited!!!

Welcome to Facebook
thats my fb page, its link to my twitter but i upload pics there quite often but its still new ( a working progress)
my twitter is @lash_out_beauty which im addicited to so im forever on that. follow me? x

Mine is Welcome to Facebook hope thats right. I have started to 'like' a few people already. I will return the favour :)

Silly question really but how do I see who has liked my page? X

Hi Charlie,

Generally you will receive a notification of any new page likes.:wink2:

Facebook is a free and fantastic way to get your salon out there and seen. Invite your freinds to add comments on styles and treatments and swap information with other salon owners. Use facebook to promote products, services and special offers to hold onto to your existing clients and to capture new one's. Building your likes is key, by liking someone elses facebook page you can entise them to like you. Getting your likes up is the best way to make sure anyone who is looking for you to get the best first impression when they find you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Welcome to Facebook

I'm going to spend tomorrow evening going through aaaaaaall your pages and 'like' them all :D

If my laptop doesn't blow up!

I've just set up my Facebook "like" page. I had a "person" account to add friends, but it didnt feel right.
I dont like the new timeline, it makes my page look very basic! :(
Nails By Caroline | Facebook

Would you lovely peeps mind liking me just to make me look "professional" and not desperate for clients lol (obviously I am)
I'll go through and return the favour and like your page too :hug:
Thank you
Caroline
x

Latest posts

Back