What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi everyone here's mine hope you like and i will like you

Lovely everyone is doing this, helps each other. If I havnt already liked yours please message me as trying to get everyone from this page xxxxx

Hi all - I am new to salongeek and also have a new fb page. If you have a second please have a peek and like. I am working my way back through this thread now
Welcome to Facebook

Hi everyone,

I have liked loads of people, but not finding too many are liking me back, or they are adding my personal account as a friend by mistake, or they are just clicking to like my post. None of which helps me get likes on my business page.

I posted it on here some time ago, but here it is again in case anyone had problems. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tranquil-Transformations/227523627261807?ref=ts]

For those of you who don't know how to do it, when you are logged into your PERSONAL ACCOUNT, and you go to a business page, a LIKE button appears at the top of their page. Simply click the button and you will see instantly their number of likes increase by 1. Then, post a message to let them know you like their page and add your BUSINESS name, for them to then find your page and like you back with their PERSONAL ACCOUNT.

Unless I have got it wrong, the only thing you can do on your business account is add someone to your favourites, which doesn't give them a like.

Thanks everyone xx

www.facebook.com/beautybyzoe
��������

Love your profile pic beautybyzoe but these nails actually belong to me.

these are my own nails. CND l&p enhancements, with hollywood shellac and glitzy lips - red or not. would know them and my sofa cushion anywhere.

Attachments

• 396699_195536637207344_121300727964269_349850_2043585995_n[1].jpg
    396699_195536637207344_121300727964269_349850_2043585995_n[1].jpg
    114 KB · Views: 87
Jodie-Mays Nails and Beauty is my Facebook group. I would be so grateful if anybody joined. :) xx

Sorry it's Jodie-May's Nails and Beauty

hey peeps, great thread, took me a while to add all these wonderful pages! please add/like/join mine too! :D Log in | Facebook

Leanne X

Ok I have all day today to go through this and like all your pages. Mine is Silvia K - Bio Sculpture Gel
Thank you 

Last edited:
I am so rubish with facebook. How do you join group? Some of you have a facebook group but I don't know how to join your group. I do want to support you all. And how do I add my facebook link? I just typed my page but have no likes, which I understand as its easier if there is a link.
I sound like my mother. How do I ...

Latest posts

Back