What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nail salon will be opening in July so i created a Facebook and web page last week to start creating some excitement about the business and start getting the word around so hopefully this works!
https://www.facebook.com/JervisBayNails

i keep trying to go thro these pages and 'like' your facebook some links do not work so check this out as would be a shame to miss out on all these lovely people liking your page.

could you please Like mine and message me on it so I will return the favour

Nail Karma | Facebook

Karma to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone help as a few have liked my page but the number of likes staying the same! I hate this new timeline its getting me stressed!

Hi,

My facebook page is

Karen - All About You | Facebook

Hopefully the link will take you there, perhaps someone could let me know if it doesn't. Thanks in advance. x

Hi,

I have done my best to keep up with liking as many pages as I can. Some unfortunately haven't worked but I have been impressed by some of the cover pictures on the new style pages. Can anyone give me some feedback as to where you have got these. Mine is just a photo I have taken but some of yours seem to have been professionally done. Is there a bank of photos that are provided?
Sorry if this seems a stupid question and I have missed something obvious.
Thanks in advance. Karen x

My facebook is www.facebook.com/xtrememanscapes1

Please come and have a look and like my page! Currently only 4 likes :(

Any help appreciated! x

EDIT: Some lovely people have liked my page - but have liked 'stacey mackey' not my business page attached 'xtreme manscapes'. Thanks for the support though! Please like Xtreme Manscapes :D :D

Last edited:
Hi,

I have done my best to keep up with liking as many pages as I can. Some unfortunately haven't worked but I have been impressed by some of the cover pictures on the new style pages. Can anyone give me some feedback as to where you have got these. Mine is just a photo I have taken but some of yours seem to have been professionally done. Is there a bank of photos that are provided?
Sorry if this seems a stupid question and I have missed something obvious.
Thanks in advance. Karen x

Hi I just goggled fashion girl images and
Saved the pic to my downloads then uploaded
On the Facebook page, I did have to try a
Few as the size was not right, mine is more
About fashion but I'm sure if you google spa, beauty
Salon ect u will find a pic x x

Hi ladies & gents, I'm not on Facebook yet! (when I an I will like you all!x), but am in the process of getting a logo etc done, can I ask do you all have normal pages(I know your not meant to but people do) or business pages?? Thank you x

Hi ladies & gents, I'm not on Facebook yet! (when I an I will like you all!x), but am in the process of getting a logo etc done, can I ask do you all have normal pages(I know your not meant to but people do) or business pages?? Thank you x

Hi, I have a business page. I haven't had an issue setting it up this way. Hth

Hi thanks for your feedback regarding cover photo.

Can someone tell me why some pages have different named tags under their cover photo. Is this called an APP?

eg some have map tag, some prices, some offers.

How do I change this. I don't have the option to change the name or one labelled map.

Thanks for any replies.

Karen x

Last edited:
Hi All
working my way through your pages and checking out all you lovely work:lol: please check out my page and like Welcome to Facebook:eek:
hope this works if not it is beauty2cherish

I posted on beauty forum here about fb advertising! Someone said i need business one not normal profile on fb, thread got locked so i didnt get chance to ask how i set up fb business page, anyone be able to advise me and also does it cost as i don't have available funds, thanks xxx

I posted on beauty forum here about fb advertising! Someone said i need business one not normal profile on fb, thread got locked so i didnt get chance to ask how i set up fb business page, anyone be able to advise me and also does it cost as i don't have available funds, thanks xxx

Hi I read that thread. No it does not cost. On my mobile so cannot check but from memory there is a link on Facebook login page to start a business page. You will be asked to login to your personal account. Follow prompts and it sets up a business page that is attached to you (as admin).

So as you were told in other thread people will be able to "like " you (not friend) which they are more likely to do.

Very straight forward. Good luck !

Hi thanks for that reply, i take it i can't do from my mobile? As can't find anything on fb and my laptop is broke so only have access by my phone :( xx

Latest posts

Back