What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll find that if your business page is liked by another business page it doesn't show up in your likes, whereas if your page is liked by a personal page it shows up.

Just speaking from personal experience. E x

Just set up! I am new to the whole Facebook thing & can't believe how fab a tool it is! Going to be going through all of this thread now taking a peek at all your lovely pagesX x www.facebook.com/Yamuji.Salon

Hi everyone

Please please please could you like my Facebook page:
Flair Extraordinaire mobile beauty
(Sorry don't know how to attach link)

I'm hoping to leave my awful job next year and do mobile beauty full time so all likes would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Wow what a great thread!!!! I think this is great how we are all supporting eachother!

I have just done a page so compared to lots of your's its a little sparse but you geeks have given me ideas and inspired me to take a lot more pictures of my work! :)

If anyone would like to help me bump up my numbers my link is below and I will start going through the long list now and liking some of you guys too :)

P.s As i dont have a personal account at the moment only my business page it looks like i can only had these pages as interests/pages favourites is this the same as a like?? thanks in advance :)

Freelance Stylist | Facebook

This really is sooo great to see everyone suporting each other. :D

VIESHA'S facebook is

VIESHA Official | Facebook

we are always running competitions, not just to win tanning products but for shopping vouchers and other exciting stuff aswell, im looking forward to having a lil look at some of the pics and pages on facebook :)
Stevie xx

I've gone through and liked about 50 pages.

I have over 500 likes - these we're from a page and a place I had. I also had a profile which I added lots of people who were mutual friends of friends, or mutual friends of clients. I was getting worried I'd be shut down so I changed it to a page then made my person profile admin and merged the page with the others I had merged. I now look popular! It really does help.

I love looking at other geeks pages, it gives me inspiration on what to do with my page. I have one of my therapists as admin and she has really contributed to it since becoming admin. I want to work on the recommendations now, I'm going to send out a email to mailing list asking them to write a recommendation in exchange for an eyebrow wax, do you think that would work? Or just ask them to write a quick recommendation without reward

If anyone could like my page that'd be great :)http://www.facebook.com/BelleVieBeautySalonBurnhamonsea

Hi i am waiting to pass my driving test to become mobile beautician so im in the process of making a facebook page, if anyone would like to add me or offer me some tips what i could put on there or anything to gain more clientell i would be very thankful :D

my facebook is...

Linda Pearson | Facebook

I've gone through and liked about 50 pages.

I have over 500 likes - these we're from a page and a place I had. I also had a profile which I added lots of people who were mutual friends of friends, or mutual friends of clients. I was getting worried I'd be shut down so I changed it to a page then made my person profile admin and merged the page with the others I had merged. I now look popular! It really does help.

I love looking at other geeks pages, it gives me inspiration on what to do with my page. I have one of my therapists as admin and she has really contributed to it since becoming admin. I want to work on the recommendations now, I'm going to send out a email to mailing list asking them to write a recommendation in exchange for an eyebrow wax, do you think that would work? Or just ask them to write a quick recommendation without reward

If anyone could like my page that'd be great :)Belle Vie Beauty and Fishy Feet Spa - Burnham-on-Sea, United Kingdom - Beauty salon | Facebook

Thank you for this post, it helped me with my one brain cell in actually linking my personal profile to my business page-thanks! :)

Also I've liked your page (im Laura-freelancestylist lol)

To all the other geeks, I have now re-activated my personal account (Oh dear :S lol) but solely for the purpose of this, I think all this support is fantastic, it's amazing to support eachother but also I'm loving seeing everyone's amazing work so far! So bear with me I will go through and like all your pages but as a previous poster said try not to do loads and loads in one day as Fb can see this as spam and possibly shut some profiles down?? So go steady but keep showing the love!!!! :)

My link below, please like!! :)

Freelance Stylist | Facebook

Major Hugs to you all!!!! xxxxxxx

I've been 'liking' all morning and only on page 10!! Some fantastic pages! Please like mine too Indulge Mobile Beauty (by Maryann) | Facebook
I will try and get through the rest of the pages over the next few days! :lol:

Facebook/nailsofdistinction

Latest posts

Back