What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think i have just about caught up with everyone, thanks for the likes so far ^,^

Welcome to Facebook

We've got several for our different brands - I'm not sure I'm allowed to post them up though?

Hey Geeks,

I am 15 likes away on my Facebook page from 100 likes and so so so want to get there.

Would any of you lovely lot pop by and like??

I am based in Leeds but have likes from some really lovely geeks across the UK and it is a really good way of networking and getting ideas.

Please please please

Thank you xx

https://www.facebook.com/beauticlesbeauty?ref=hl

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to help xx

Pressed like for you x

Please like my page angels :) X

Hi I've been liking loads could peeps like me please I'm beauty by becky. Thanks loads xx

Oh Geeks please help.

I was having a 100 day today on my twitter and Facebook. I do not know why this makes me happy but it does.

I am 4 away from 100 on Facebook. Please pop over and like. All likes will be returned!

I am 14 away on my twitter @abeauticlestan

You will make me one very happy geek xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I have liked about 130 of these pages. Funny though how I have only had about 40 or so of those like me back :sad:

In case the link brok or something, it's www.facebook.com/TranquilTransformations

Thanks everyone.

I have liked about 130 of these pages. Funny though how I have only had about 40 or so of those like me back :sad:

In case the link brok or something, it's www.facebook.com/TranquilTransformations

Thanks everyone.

Same here. Think some just post their link and run :p

I liked yours ages back ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back