What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty by Julie at Three Degrees

For some reason my phone won't let me put the link up. Any likes will be much appreciated. Am liking all the others on here too :) xx

Mine didn't work either! The beauty lounge jacksdale if u will all like it & I will work through the list

I'm getting going liking other geeks and will add mine shortly

I've liked as many as I can guys and girls but some links won't work on my phone for some reason but I'll try on the computer xx

hi all,

my FB is zoe therapies (business name innerpeace therapies)

be good to hear from you xx

I just wondered what the benifit was of liking other geeks facebook pages. Does it not give a false indication of who is interested in your product in your area? I have a profile page and a like page and i invite all the friends i can to my profile page and then i invite all those to my like page. those who are interested will join. I just wondered if there was any benifit of having more likes?

I just wondered what the benifit was of liking other geeks facebook pages. Does it not give a false indication of who is interested in your product in your area? I have a profile page and a like page and i invite all the friends i can to my profile page and then i invite all those to my like page. those who are interested will join. I just wondered if there was any benifit of having more likes?

I think the idea is to look how each person works their page, & maybe get similar tips & ideas etc.., & also it makes it look like you've got 'likes' (interest)

I for one, wouldn't want to book a beauty treatment with a business who's page only had a few likes for example, I'd think oh no ill try somewhere else they don't look very popular, are they even any good?? (they are probably fantastic btw lol, its just me & my way of thinking)

I know I probably shouldn't assume (sorry) but speaking to others they have exactly the same thinking as me. x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I think the idea is to look how each person works their page, & maybe get similar tips & ideas etc.., & also it makes it look like you've got 'likes' (interest)

I for one, wouldn't want to book a beauty treatment with a business who's page only had a few likes for example, I'd think oh no ill try somewhere else they don't look very popular, are they even any good?? (they are probably fantastic btw lol, its just me & my way of thinking)

I know I probably shouldn't assume (sorry) but speaking to others they have exactly the same thinking as me. x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I like your thinking. lol If I am honest, I think i would be exactly the same. If I looked on a page and it had 50 likes and a smiliar page that had 300 likes, I would problaby think the one with 300 was better.
So on that note, LOL, I would love to add my facebook page
www.facebook.com/flawlessbeautyouston
I hope that works, I am at work and cant check the link as facebook is blocked. When I get home I will work my way through from the start of the thread lol.
I cant remember whose page I did like on here, but I did love the fact that she did auctions, I thought that was a great idea. I know I have read about liking from a personal page rather than a business page. I have set up my mobile tanning as a profile page, but is this classed as a business page? and how would they know that? or is a business page something completely differnt?
I would also love to be able to do those offers that some people are lucky enough to have but not sure how to get those.

Hi, bit of info for you, if you 'like' facebook business pages with your personal facebook page, it will 'up' your likes, just sayin' x

Hi, bit of info for you, if you 'like' facebook business pages with your personal facebook page, it will 'up' your likes, just sayin' x
but how do they know its a busines? what is the difference between a business facebook page and a normal page?

Latest posts

Back