What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best to start a buisness page you can then keep track on how many people are seeing you posts and what age groups are looking at your page etc
When you hit 400 likes you can then pay to promote your page x
Pay to promote your page in what way? I only have 245 likes on mine but I've been paying for promoted posts and have paid for an ad to go out for a month. Are there new options if you have 400 likes? My page is http://www.facebook.com/Kazzmetics

Mine is The Bay Tree Room 😄 could really do with a few likes 😓

Excited as managed to do a Facebook page :biggrin: LashesbyIzzy. Check it out and like for a like back xxx

Need help. Most people access facebook via their phones, ipads etc now. On my page its only showing an option to call me. It used to have message. How do I get the message box back? Any ideas? My poor clients or potential clients are having to faff about going through safari or booting up laptops etc just to send a pm. Hope it isn't something to do with likes, I have 210 xx

I have a picture on facebook which I need as many likes as humanly possible by the 31st March.
I appreciate if you could click on the below link - open the picture and LIKE it for your vote to count.
I have asked permission to do this before I posted.

I appreciate your support in advance

thanks

Facebook

I have a picture on facebook which I need as many likes as humanly possible by the 31st March.
I appreciate if you could click on the below link - open the picture and LIKE it for your vote to count.

thanks

Facebook

It wont open!!

As said before it would be nice for people to return like.!! :eek: Some may have to be deleted :rolleyes:

thanks

Facebook

It just says content is currently unavailable. And on your profile page I cant see any repeat photo

I don't understand why, when I click on the link it works, will have to speak to Dreamweave x

As said before it would be nice for people to return like.!! :eek: Some may have to be deleted :rolleyes:

Same!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Need help. Most people access facebook via their phones, ipads etc now. On my page its only showing an option to call me. It used to have message. How do I get the message box back? Any ideas? My poor clients or potential clients are having to faff about going through safari or booting up laptops etc just to send a pm. Hope it isn't something to do with likes, I have 210 xx

Mine is exactly the same!!! There is a box in the options to tick if you want the messages Box to appear an mine is ticked but still showing 'call' please help? X x

Mine is exactly the same!!! There is a box in the options to tick if you want the messages Box to appear an mine is ticked but still showing 'call' please help? X x

It's all ticked so god knows what's going on. I googled it yesterday and ive done everything I should be doing! I had to pm a client via my private facebook in the end because I don't think we can pm likers via our pages unless they send us one first. I dont really want to use my private facebook, want to keep business and homelife separate. Only good thing is it was a potential new client and ages booked in for tomorrow woohoo!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

if you want to like my photo, (I'm in 3rd place now :( ) then I can add you as a friend then you will see it on my wall.
You can find me by searching

Tina Vescio

I appreciate your help

thanks

Latest posts

Back