What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my work profile, I don't have an actual ' like ' page just 2 profiles :)

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Emily did you know it's against facebook rules to have two profiles? If you get discovered they will close your profiles.
Better to have a page linked to your profile.
:)

Hi Emily did you know it's against facebook rules to have two profiles? If you get discovered they will close your profiles.
Better to have a page linked to your profile.
:)

I was just about to say the same thing! If Facebook find out, your business profile will be deleted and you will lose all your friends list. Best change it and ask your friends list to like your new page :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my follow Geeks! I would love to get likes from you all and will so the same in yours! Mine is
www.facebook.com/NailsbyMirely [/URL Thanks! Nails By Mirely

Last edited:
Phew . . . . just been on a bit of a "like"-ing mission! Some great pages out there!

Adam

Hi mine is www.facebook.com/lilyloubeauty so lovely we can support each other I'm now going to get cracking working through liking all your pages xx

Vickylou yours isnt working

miss Beauty-licious

https://m.facebook.com/beautyloungetranent
This is my Facebook page. I only made it last week so it is lacking pictures. I will hopefully get some pictures of my work on my page once my salon opens on Thursday. 😊

Latest posts

Back