What keeps you all going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LieLash

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks.
From other posts its apparent that this time of year is difficult but what i would really like to know it what keeps you all going in this industry?
I've been in the beauty industry for about a year and a half now and it's so much harder than I ever thought it would be. Although I love it, it's long hours, difficult customers, expensive profucts,dealing with cancellations, fitting everyone in, having no time for myself and most days earning peanuts for such long hours. I do love what I do but can't see myself staying in this industry for ever now. I don't regret doing it and did my research before I entered the industry. I think those of you that have plugged away for years are amazing but would love to know what stops you throwing in the towel some days? Xx

Went and got myself battered sausage and chips and stuffed my face! Gave me right old boost lol

Love battered sausage. :Love:

Just thinking of all the crappy jobs and nasty bullying bosses I've had ver the years will keep me on the straight and narrow

Vicki x

Honestly, just knowing that I love what I do. And also knowing that some days are better than others no matter what job or profession that a person does. Life just has its ups and downs. Going to work doesn't even feel like work to me because its what I am passionate about. The second I have that comb in my hand and have finished working a blow out, I feel better.

The people I meet and the stories I have been told ,also I'm noise so I like to see what people's houses are like. But seriously as stated before a love for the job and that ur your own boss.x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back