What makes of products to avoid before a spraytan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lulubell

Reaction score
Hi there I have read if you use certain make proudcts before a spraytan they can cause problems. Which ones should be avioded?

Hi I think it is Dove body wash... someone said that it can strip the tan. I'm not sure, someone may correct me!! Lol

I do remember hearing it was Dove products too, but because the moisturisers in them formed a barrier on the skin which stopped the tan from penetrating.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea Dove is bad. After telling my client NOT to use it, she did!!! And guess what, the tan took badly :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I also found that with Johnsons and simple.

yes i can vouch that dove products have caused my clients problems, as have imperial leather soap. we specifically ask clients to avoid before and after tanning. We use fake bake and la tan.

tigi

Why not use the opportunity to retail your brand's products?? that way you know they are compatible and you can also make a profit from it.

T x

I can presonally vouch for avoiding Mitchem deorderant. I use it all the time and it does NOT wipe away with a wet wipe and also turn the tan green!

At least i found out on me!

Latest posts

Back