What makes you angry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still men though, husbands that take 2 weeks off work can be quite annoying
Especially when they can't do anything, because they're having a holiday

Absolutely ! Have you been living in my house ? :lol:

Because mine works for himself ans can't really work in very bad weather it get really annoyed to come home (after being out the house for about 10 hours) and find he's done nothing all day and is moaning how he's tired and says things like "I think its really tiring doing nothing, perhaps more tiring that working............"

I'm like:
"WHAT THE *&%$ DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!?!?!?"

Oh and cyclists that won't get over and you can't over take.....then they finger salute you for getting too clsoe.......I would love to slightly knock them too as well as the cocky school kids mentioned earlier.

My hubby always puts the loo paper on wrong way so I have to go round the house changing them all.

Is it not when the bit you need to pull is on the inside rather than falling on the outside?

Exactly right, it's got its back up against the wall and not falling what I call the right way. ARGH!:mad: :mad:

I've even changed it in other peoples' houses':eek:

Teri x

Exactly right, it's got its back up against the wall and not falling what I call the right way. ARGH!:mad: :mad:

I've even changed it in other peoples' houses':eek:

Teri x

well i must be odd then cos I like it the wrong way round!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Hate it the other way as I can never find the end!

well i must be odd then cos I like it the wrong way round!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Hate it the other way as I can never find the end!
yeah someone is as naughty as me !!!!! it just had to be sass..:lol::lol::lol:

Spin it really fast and it will become apparent!

Spin it really fast and it will become apparent!

At 1am I just wanna find the end with no spinning, it just drops straight down the back if you put it the "wrong" way!!! :lol:

I don't think it's you that's odd, it could be me:lol:

Teri x:hug:

I'm confused now! (doesn't take much!!!) In the scientific equation of the loo roll appendage falling the "right" way are you talking about it falling at the front or the back, cos I like it hanging down the back!!!!

Well I must be odd because we dont have a loo roll holder ... even at my Mams we didnt. I dont mind if its upside down, back to front or the wrong way wrong ... aslong as its there when I need it & my dog hasn't pinched it!! :lol: :lol:

Lol get a bigger duvet!
we had to get a king size when we had a double bed as our staffy nicked all the covers!
What makes me angry tho is friends that only call when tehy need something-and people just generally taking advantage-my OH is a big softie and sometimes lets ppl walk all over him and this drives me nuts
Also what really pees me off is babies that won't come out!:grr: lol

I'm confused now! (doesn't take much!!!) In the scientific equation of the loo roll appendage falling the "right" way are you talking about it falling at the front or the back, cos I like it hanging down the back!!!!

I like it to hang over and fall to the front, if you know what I mean:lol:

Teri x

If the roll is facing the "rightway" when you spin it (not that i do) it all falls to the floor...BUT.. if its facing the "wrongway" it just goes round and round.. and gets really dizzy but no piles on the floor..:lol::lol:

Looks like sass and i are going to start world war three on the geek site again..:lol::lol: i blame her she is a trouble maker:eek:

Lol get a bigger duvet!
we had to get a king size when we had a double bed as our staffy nicked all the covers!
What makes me angry tho is friends that only call when tehy need something-and people just generally taking advantage-my OH is a big softie and sometimes lets ppl walk all over him and this drives me nuts
Also what really pees me off is babies that won't come out!:grr: lol

That baby is way too comfy, get running up and down the stairs drinking castor oil and fresh orange juice (like as if you have the energy!!):hug:

what really pees me off is babies that won't come out!:grr: lol
ok i think we all agree with that one.. BANG:lol::lol:

If the roll is facing the "rightway" when you spin it (not that i do) it all falls to the floor...BUT.. if its facing the "wrongway" it just goes round and round.. and gets really dizzy but no piles on the floor..:lol::lol:

Looks like sass and i are going to start world war three on the geek site again..:lol::lol: i blame her she is a trouble maker:eek:

Do you know I have never tried this spinning thing, right i will probably have to add this to my list of things that make me angry.

People who spin toilet roll and leave it lying on the floor. I think I am being reformed.:lol:

Teri x

Do you know I have never tried this spinning thing, right i will probably have to add this to my list of things that make me angry.

People who spin toilet roll and leave it lying on the floor. I think I am being reformed.:lol:

Teri x
see i,m good for something... lol.... even though its usless info.. pmsl

I'm a good girl I am, although I am a loo roll hooligan by the sounds of things!

What drives me mad is when you need a load of loo roll (if you get my drift :rolleyes: ) and there's none left. So you have to go and find some downstairs with your trousers round your ankles ... and the doorbell goes :eek: :irked: !

Latest posts

Back