What makes you angry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
Just curious but what makes your blood boil?

The reason for me starting this thread is I am fed up with not only having all the duvet nicked from me, it's the throw aswell. The only time I get any covers is when he's over my side nicking all my space:mad: .

Love him though!

Teri x:hug:

OMG were you just inside my head LOL. My hubby and I were just talking this morning about getting a kingsize bed because he keeps rolling on me. If he's not doing that he's got his arm across the top of my pillow the cat than gets jealous and has to get in between his arm and my head!! I end up with a small corner of my own darn pillow:mad: . Whoever decided that men and woman should sleep together never slept with my husband!!!!

SC

ooo i could list a thousand things./.....lol

i think one thing that really bugs me is nt being able to park my car out side my house or if i have to parallel park it to get into the space!

there are loads more but im gonna be late if i dont get ready now!..........lol

Jess
xox

ps... i think there was a thread similar to this a while back

When my DH leaves his socks in a bun.

I know we have done this thread before but there are more geeks to add to it now.
toilet seat left up
old men whistling
lateness
people who think they should be respected when they have not earned respect.:lol:

OMG were you just inside my head LOL. My hubby and I were just talking this morning about getting a kingsize bed because he keeps rolling on me. If he's not doing that he's got his arm across the top of my pillow the cat than gets jealous and has to get in between his arm and my head!! I end up with a small corner of my own darn pillow:mad: . Whoever decided that men and woman should sleep together never slept with my husband!!!!

SC

W'eve got a kingsize bed, not that it helps!:lol:

family :rolleyes: (not my kids though)

Well in general injustice makes my blood boil, I believe in fair play and honesty!

However this year bloody useless Estate Agents have got my dander up just a little lol, and this week my waste of space bible bashing ex husband - he never fails to disappoint as a father to his two lovely girls.

And as an aside, persistent thread bumpers annoy the hell out of me!

Okay call me stupid or new but what is a thread bumper???

SC

Someone who loves to keep adding to their own thread by saying "bump" and bumping it to the top, normally because no one else is interested in it except them!!!!!! :green:

Thanks Sassy Hassy. :)

SC

Things that make me mad:

Injustice and downright cruelty.

Men who leave old pants looking like a crusty croissant LOL

Men who use the last but one square of loo roll.

Men who use the last of something and put the empty packet back in the cupboard and expect me to know that it is finished when I go shopping.

Need I go on - maybe I should just say MEN! LOL - well not all of them.

Oh yeah! What about opening the ham in the fridge and then not clingfilming it so it goes all dry and crusty:mad:

Injustice is a very important one, I agree!

Teri x (not trying to bump my thread here:lol: )

what about middle lane sitters on the motorways when they are not even over taking ... get me really .. annoyed

Things that make me mad:

Injustice and downright cruelty.

Men who leave old pants looking like a crusty croissant LOL

Men who use the last but one square of loo roll. haha yes yes yes and dont put them empty roll in the bin ...thinking that leaving one square gets them out of it!!!

Men who use the last of something and put the empty packet back in the cupboard and expect me to know that it is finished when I go shopping. oh definately.. eats everything except a little and puts it back!

Need I go on - maybe I should just say MEN! LOL - well not all of them.

And!!!!!....... hitting me in the face with an arm in the middle of the night..:mad: :eek: :smack:

...washing his grotty face after a days work and not RINSING first and going straight for the towel wipe leaving mucky grime on my newly cleaned cream towels! :irked:

Also.. pretending to 'forget' that the nice towel was the 'guest towel' and not to be used!! lol

(no doubt I'll be adding some more as I remember them!) :lol:

OK - here goes:

Leaving the toilet seat up after use!

Not cleaning round the sink after brushing teeth!

That making nice clean towels dirty thing too!

Putting the dishes in the dish washer in the wrong place!

Emptying the dish washer and putting things back in the wrong place!

Putting dirty dishes in with the clean ones because cant be bother to empty the clean ones out of the dish washer!

Persistently putting the clothes in the washing machine a too high a temperature despite being told hundreds of times!

As you can probably guess - all these apply to my husband! dont even get me started on what annoys me about other people!:mad:

Most things don't bother me, but I hate that fact that I appear to be the only person in my house that notices the fact that the bin is overflowing, stop putting more rubbish in it, and empty the damned thing!

I do not like unfair play, or underhandedness. I cannot abide liars.

I cannot stand
wee splashes on the bathroom floor by the loo
wee on the toilet seat
dirty pants just left hanging about waiting to go into the wash
dirty boot footprints walked around the house, then a comment on how dirty the floor is
finger nails being biten and then the biten ones being found in trouser pockets!!
liars
cheaters/ all kinds
and people who push their religion in your face
that is it for now xx

Just been in my daughters' room the general untidiness is a pain in the backside but throwing all the clean, ironed clothes back in the dirt washing basket:twisted: .

Now that is annoying and I have a hangover.

Teri x

Latest posts

Back