What makes you angry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What drives me mad is when you need a load of loo roll (if you get my drift :rolleyes: ) and there's none left. So you have to go and find some downstairs with your trousers round your ankles ... and the doorbell goes :eek: :irked: !
no i think this is just you...lol:lol: i always have spare rolls in the bathroom for this reason:eek::eek:

no i think this is just you...lol:lol: i always have spare rolls in the bathroom for this reason:eek::eek:

maybe I should make it my New year's resolution to be more organised!!! :idea:

Pmsl!SO next time u need to get a new loo roll(with said trousers round ankle) grab 2 outta the bag instead!:wink2: problem solved!

I'm a good girl I am, although I am a loo roll hooligan by the sounds of things!

What drives me mad is when you need a load of loo roll (if you get my drift :rolleyes: ) and there's none left. So you have to go and find some downstairs with your trousers round your ankles ... and the doorbell goes :eek: :irked: !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yep! I've done this and we have 2 bathrooms upstairs but there always seems to be loads in the downstairs loo and vice versa when I'm downstairs.

Teri x

all this loo roll stuff is easily solved....simplify your life like me.........dont have a holder !!!!....mine is just sat on the bottom shelf of a towel tower:) ......(we did buy one but it never got put up:rolleyes: )

Driving on the motorway along a bit where there is no hard shoulder and wanting to chuck up :eek: thank god for carrier bags :wink2: :wink2: oohh and I always have bog roll in the car so no spinning going on with that in the car :wink2:

Driving on the motorway along a bit where there is no hard shoulder and wanting to chuck up :eek: thank god for carrier bags :wink2: :wink2: oohh and I always have bog roll in the car so no spinning going on with that in the car :wink2:

Toilet roll in the car? I assume that it's for when you are feeling sick! I'm having strange visions here:lol:

Teri x

Toilet roll in the car? I assume that it's for when you are feeling sick! I'm having strange visions here:lol:

Teri x
LOL - I always have a couple of toilet rolls in the car especially for long journeys with the littleuns - works wonders for allsorts of mishaps - spilt drinks - runny noses, wiping the inside of the windscreen etc etc :wink2:

Right way or wrong way anythings better than nothing when you need it!

The worst thing is when my husband uses the last bit of loo roll, doesn't replace it then I go in for a number 2 and have to call him to bring some up to me. I have to sit there shouting for ages til he comes up!

The worst thing is when my husband uses the last bit of loo roll, doesn't replace it then I go in for a number 2 and have to call him to bring some up to me. I have to sit there shouting for ages til he comes up!

I've done that before - only to find we had guests.........................

People who dont listen, and just talk over you. My mother being one of them:irked:

Do you know I thought the toilet roll on the wrong way was only my bug bearer. It drives me crazy.

Teri x

SNAP! :lol:

I'm a good girl I am, although I am a loo roll hooligan by the sounds of things!

PMSL picturing that thought! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The loo roll subject, omg brings back memories of when I had been married for only six months, Chris annoyed me that much, I went to work and took every loo roll in the house I could find before he got up... How wicked of me...:lol:

Hehe! Thats fantastic!

You know I was saying about those anger management classes?! A letter had arrived yesterday, turns I have to go to one class where they'll watch me to see if I need further help, great!

ok now be honest guys.... how many of you have done the spinning toilet roll thing since i mentioned it.. lol

I've done that before - only to find we had guests.........................

Ha ha ha ha ha ha PMSL LOL LOL ROTFLMAO!!!!

oh how that made me laugh myself to tears! How embarrassing! :eek: :lol:

Latest posts

Back