What makes you posh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where I come from ...posh = fur coat and no knickers!

I wear a pleather jacket and a red thong, what does that make me?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I started school all the kids kept coming up to me and asking either "are your parents dead rich?" or "do you live on a farm?". Apparently I sounded posh and all posh people fall into either of these categories! :D

I live on a council estate but I dont thing your background should define who you are :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure if I fit this criteria but I have been classed as a posh bird lol

My husband is in the banking sector and is generally the breadwinner

Two children go to the local catholic private school

I have three horses (daughter shows but only for fun), one husky x German shepherd, two working/pet gun dogs (lab x springers). My husband has shot since he was a boy but we both hate it when people take it as a leisure activity. Mostly game birds. My husband won't shoot deer/stags.

We live in a 4 bed detached house in the middle of nowhere - screwed if it snows.

I drive an automatic range rover evoque (can only drive autos), husband drives a landrover which leaks when it rains lol but he can't bear to part with "Monty". He also has two motorbikes which
come out in the summer.

We have a friend called Augustus

I swear like a sailor most days and can only be 'lady like' when in public. Or when in Waitrose!

I don't see myself as posh and I give everyone the time of day. You are what you are.

Surrey Girl through and through x

I love the posh couple on goggle box! I love that posh people swear so much!! I absolutely loved lettuce robotham too!!!

Where I live it's hugely divided literally your either posh or you live on a council estate. My borough council is the largest social landlord in the uk and boasts the largest housing estate in the whole of Europe- I used to live on it... It's a giant depressing concrete jungle, sink estate spanning miles.

Most of the houses here are council owned and not many own their own properties. It's too expensive. Bearing this in mind to me and most of my friends basically anyone who doesn't live in a council house is posh!

Just down the road is dulwich which is extremely posh! Lots of yummy mummy's doing "brunch" (doing brunch almost qualifies one as posh) pushing maclaren's and doing weight lifting with their babies in the park. Ah...How the other half live.....

Posh is summed up as Margo on The Good Life!!!! Posh people always say "frightfully" and "what a hoot" and they pronounce off as awf lol!!!!

Posh is summed up as Margo on The Good Life!!!! Posh people always say "frightfully" and "what a hoot" and they pronounce off as awf lol!!!!

Got me down to a t lol

Surrey Girl through and through x

Remember when Naomi Campbell was introduced to Victoria Beckham ...she asked " why do they call you posh" .....Victoria cut the nose off her with the response " why do they call you beautiful" ....lol

You have a friend called Augustus. You are posh

My boss has a double barrelled surname. I tell people it's because he's posh. He hates it. I do it more lol

Some people think it's posh to eat your meals at a table.....

Are we talking posh posh or nouveau riche?

Writing those words made me a little bit sick in my mouth

You have a friend called Augustus. You are posh

My OH middle name is Augustus - he's not posh but he's very proud to have such a "strong" name as he puts it!!!!

My OH middle name is Augustus - he's not posh but he's very proud to have such a "strong" name as he puts it!!!!

I have a friend called Augustine, he is not posh.

My friend once dated a Horatio- he wasn't posh. At all! I hoped he was, but in fact he was the pole opposite!

My friend once dated a Horatio- he wasn't posh. At all!

Hahaha my Grandpa's name was Horatio :D
He told everyone his name was Jack. Not posh either

My grandad was a Maurice and people thought he was posh. I actually classed them as my posh grandparents as well because they shopped at m&s and fenwicks in Newcastle haha x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back