What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in love with these going have to copy them.. Do you find the striping tape fades? X

Sorry to jump in! But I recently used blue striping tape- client went on holiday and it turned silver! :) luckily she liked it as well.

Sorry to jump in! But I recently used blue striping tape- client went on holiday and it turned silver! :) luckily she liked it as well.

Yeah thats happened on my client as well with blue.. I'm a little scared to use it now!!

I'm in love with these going have to copy them.. Do you find the striping tape fades? X

Hi ☺ Well she's only had them on for a few days but there has been no fading yet.. One has lifted from the edge though 😢 I think I'll double top coat next time.

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Didn't have much time to do my nails this week so went bright! ☀️ ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406296776.277515.jpg

Wildfire with Tinsel Toast Halo effect. I really wished I hadn't got my bathrobe in the picture!

picture.php

Wildfire with Tinsel Toast Halo effect. I really wished I hadn't got my bathrobe in the picture!

picture.php

Stunning. I have all the reds, but Wildfire is my favourite, and classiest, (in my opinion), and these prove it.

Having the gold underneath makes it look more like Hollywood in the flesh. I love how you can slightly manipulate the colours.

picture.php

They are so gorgeous,love them!

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406322342018.jpg
    1406322342018.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 541
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406324553.951849.jpg

Just because I love minions and need lots of practice for training

Having the gold underneath makes it look more like Hollywood in the flesh. I love how you can slightly manipulate the colours.

Oh I dunno... gives the photo a "Check me out at The Spa" kind of vibe 😜

Holiday nails take one! I wonder if I'll change my mind before it's time to go...

Attachments

• 1406362608043.jpg
    1406362608043.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 444
Holiday nails take one! I wonder if I'll change my mind before it's time to go...

Gorgeous!!! I've got to do mine this week...I need inspiration! :) xx

Gorgeous!!! I've got to do mine this week...I need inspiration! :) xx

Thanks ☺ this pic shows colours better

Attachments

• 1406364372744.jpg
    1406364372744.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 412
Jessica, they are lovely, well done!

Latest posts

Back