What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you . Still can't master it . But practice makes perfect I suppose xx took me a few attempts to get it looking ok , especially getting the paint looking neat , can never fo it . I actually used a smaller brush , wouldn't look very professional on a paying client :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow how did u create this using sharpies?? Amazing ! X

2 coats of Gel II™ colour, wipe off sticky layer. Draw colours on randomly with sharpie, applied IPA with spray or sponge and just waited to see what happened! Then waited for it to dry and added more sharpie to get desired effect, kept dabbing with sponge (dipped in IPA but most squeezed out) and softened effect. When totally happy, highlighted areas with French White or glitter Gel II™ colours, flash cured and topcoated.

Colours used;
1. Gel II™ Sweet love, then Black, dark purple, light purple sharpie. Gel II™ French White to highlight.
2. Gel II™ Light Shadow, then Black and Navy Sharpie with Gel II™ Metallic to highlight.
3. Gel II™ Lonely Night, then brown, yellow, black and navy Sharpie.
4. Gel II™ Beach Party, then navy, black and brown Sharpie, Gel II™ High Maintenance to highlight.
5. Gel II™ Sky Blue, then black, mid blue and brown Sharpie with Gel II™ French White to highlight.
6. Gel II™ Coffee Cream, with brown, orange and black Sharpie with Gel II™ Fashionably Late to highlight.

Thank you . Still can't master it . But practice makes perfect I suppose xx took me a few attempts to get it looking ok , especially getting the paint looking neat , can never fo it . I actually used a smaller brush , wouldn't look very professional on a paying client :eek:

I'm still practicing my French Manicure to master it :)

I haven't attempted french for like ages . You doing well :) probably my next mission 5

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423003777.255144.jpg

Love this colour 😍 I know I do love a nude shade but this is my current favourite shade. A mushroom, taupe creamy nude. With a little of my signature jewellery to accent.

I haven't attempted french for like ages . You doing well :) probably my next mission 5

Thanks. I hope I am improving :)

A couple from this week so far :)

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1423039149213.jpg
    1423039149213.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 301
  • 1423039161760.jpg
    1423039161760.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 292
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423059097.627691.jpgmy own nails I did this morning. I love them but when I get to doing the right hand it feels like a chore. I wish I was ambidextrous!

INK London iLac pastel gradient 🌈

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423059724.642324.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423065554.845069.jpg
These are mine my right hand looks a bit rough but that's because I was kak handed

Latest posts

Back