What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbow stamping inspired by Sarah R. Yellow polish didn't show up well though

Attachments

• rps20160406_182755.jpg
    rps20160406_182755.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 173
Finally did mine today, and then my next client wanted the same!
My hand is the top one
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459967987.793737.jpg

...finally feel like I have perfected this pink and white ombre... Only taken about 5 sets but I love them :)

PS, This was a comparison pic to show nails I'd done 3 years ago on the same client... I was amazed at what a little bit of extra practice and file refining can do to enhance the look of the hands!

Attachments

• 1459970438813.jpg
    1459970438813.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 212
...finally feel like I have perfected this pink and white ombre... Only taken about 5 sets but I love them :)

PS, This was a comparison pic to show nails I'd done 3 years ago on the same client... I was amazed at what a little bit of extra practice and file refining can do to enhance the look of the hands!

Your blending is flawless

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459977861.320553.jpg
mine tonight. Magpie Grace glitter.

Are you building it up gradually with the two powders?
Previously I have used just white then the cover pink but with this set I mixed the powders BEFORE putting it on the nail, so, I had a pot of white, a white with a hint of nude, a nude with a hint of white and then the nude alone...

I did 4 small beads rather than my usual 3 :)

Previously I have used just white then the cover pink but with this set I mixed the powders BEFORE putting it on the nail, so, I had a pot of white, a white with a hint of nude, a nude with a hint of white and then the nude alone...

I did 4 small beads rather than my usual 3 :)

What what what.. When u say a pot of white with a hint of nude did u put that all over the White?
I've been doing white feathered down from free edge halfway then pink from cuticle halfway 3 times and once filed some look ok some don't [emoji45][emoji45] and I'm finding the filing is critical to the blending one wrong file and it's not blended

These look fab fee did u use shellac for the arts

Thanks hun, the main nail colours and black outline are Shellac, the gold and copper are CND Additives mixed with Clearly Pink x

My nails i did yesterday! Not a very good pic :( how do u take pics of your own nails?! I cant figure out how without them looking bad or it just being really arkward! X

Attachments

• 1460034879410.jpg
    1460034879410.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 189
My nails i did yesterday! Not a very good pic :( how do u take pics of your own nails?! I cant figure out how without them looking bad or it just being really arkward! X

For every good nailselfie there 100 bad ones.. just take lots and then send it to a photo app for some lighting filtering and voila

For every good nailselfie there 100 bad ones.. just take lots and then send it to a photo app for some lighting filtering and voila
Photo app!?! Much to technical for me! Lol its so annoying when u do a set of nails ur quite proud off then cant take a good pic to show anyone! Lol ill keep trying! X

I love phonto download it and have a play

Have you got an iPhone

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460037668.587242.jpg

Can't see past this combo, ilac i66 & magpie Amelia [emoji7]

Latest posts

Back