What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bright purple with some roses and diamonds :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    907.7 KB · Views: 156
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465819553.197234.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465819568.612594.jpg

Could I please ask you ladies for some constructive criticism on this set of L&P with Shellac polish I did yesterday please? I think I've left too much of a gap at the cuticle, and I think the taper could be a little sharper. I've not applied or filed this shape before, so all comments appreciated good or bad x

View attachment 198245View attachment 198246

Could I please ask you ladies for some constructive criticism on this set of L&P with Shellac polish I did yesterday please? I think I've left too much of a gap at the cuticle, and I think the taper could be a little sharper. I've not applied or filed this shape before, so all comments appreciated good or bad x

I think they look fab!! From what I can see your doing a good job perhaps a bit more flush at the cuticle but not bad.

I think they look fab!! From what I can see your doing a good job perhaps a bit more flush at the cuticle but not bad.
I over worry about applying L&P in Zone 3, and end up miles away....thank you for the feedback coco, its appreciated they took me forever as usual x

I over worry about applying L&P in Zone 3, and end up miles away....thank you for the feedback coco, its appreciated they took me forever as usual x

How long did they take

View attachment 198245View attachment 198246

I love these. They are lovely [emoji5]️

How long did they take

Almost 4 bloomin' hours, WAY too long in my opinion, i can't wait to achieve realistic times! Even though I had to re trim and re file due to the lady finally deciding she wanted them shorter after all, and a toilet break, I still think 4 hours is ridiculous....sometimes feels like I'll never step it up a gear, gets disheartening at times! X

You'll get there. More you do then the faster you will get. [emoji5]️ x

It's so true I don't know how it just happens but it really does

Almost 4 bloomin' hours, WAY too long in my opinion, i can't wait to achieve realistic times! Even though I had to re trim and re file due to the lady finally deciding she wanted them shorter after all, and a toilet break, I still think 4 hours is ridiculous....sometimes feels like I'll never step it up a gear, gets disheartening at times! X

We've all been there! Don't let it get to you and don't focus on that.. It's temporary

We've all been there! Don't let it get to you and don't focus on that.. It's temporary
They're lovely. I'd be more than happy to pay and wear them.
Book as many as you can in and before you know it you'll be doing it automatically without even thinking about it [emoji4] and remember to ask them to rebook their next appointment before they leave X

Sorry I quoted the wrong post lol

I hope so...my backside goes numb lol x

See... this is what I need, words of encouragement, not "haven't you done them yet?"....that's all I hear off my other half lol x

They're lovely. I'd be more than happy to pay and wear them.
Book as many as you can in and before you know it you'll be doing it automatically without even thinking about it [emoji4] and remember to ask them to rebook their next appointment before they leave X

Sorry I quoted the wrong post lol
I only charge £15 to cover product cost etc at the moment, so I think my lady was pleased with the result! It's reassuring to hear they're worth paying for! I have a couple of regular people who always seem happy, although I had 1 lady say they ALL just fell off the next day....and I've NEVER had that happen before, she said she will continue to pay her regular NSS as their products last! You win some you lose some I suppose x

See... this is what I need, words of encouragement, not "haven't you done them yet?"....that's all I hear off my other half lol x

It's so discouraging right, I get it of my OH too, I feel like just jacking it all in and going back to a run of the mill job, especially today! x

I honestly love it! Hang in there if you enjoy it.

I've finished after 11pm then had messages to read etc and I've been shattered but I love doing it.
Clients are so grateful and happy it's a fab job! My clients like glitter and crystals etc and it's just like having a girly chat, doing what I enjoy and getting paid for it!

It def doesn't feel like a job. It's great having a career that you enjoy doing. Plus the satisfaction when you see a client's face after they have had they're nails done. It makes it all worth while [emoji5]️

It's so discouraging right, I get it of my OH too, I feel like just jacking it all in and going back to a run of the mill job, especially today! x
No don't....it is mentally exhausting and extremely frustrating, (especially running a home and looking after 4 kids) but don't give up.....I won't if you won't lol x

Latest posts

Back