What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! I sculpt with the mulitglitz mixed with clear to give the backing it's becoming a popular thing with my lot!

Do you just gel polish over the Acrylic Glitter mix?

Do you just gel polish over the Acrylic Glitter mix?

No I only do the tip area with the glitter acrylic mix and then I normally cover the nail with the warm pink powder as it's my fav acrylic powder then shellac on top

I have real flowers encapsulated in clear gel.

Attachments

• flowers.png
    flowers.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 116
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480243134.621025.jpg

'Icy' nails- Gelish in 'A Lister' with aqua glitter fade [emoji175]

how did you manage to stamp a chrome powder?
Really easy dab it onto the plate and scrape over a few times going over it and then pick it up and roll it onto cured shellac and then float the topcoat over the design it works a treat

Really easy dab it onto the plate and scrape over a few times going over it and then pick it up and roll it onto cured shellac and then float the topcoat over the design it works a treat
I'll give it a go, Thanks!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480286433.436573.jpg

Magpie halo.. finally got a chance to try mine out after buying it on day one! [emoji23] over OPI Big Apple Red apart from ring finger which has an A England purple polish underneath.. no filter, no flash or extra lights; people were saying this looked grey?!! Not to me! Happy bunny :) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480365275.979580.jpg

Simple nudes [emoji4][emoji140][emoji175]

Wowza..... Love these, some hours graft there!! Love acrylics like these, some of my clients used to love experimenting, or let me experiment but so many are on natural nails now! Miss this kinda fun!!!
Thanks Hun I love doing fancy acrylics x

Rainbow chrome

Attachments

• 1480375808654.jpg
    1480375808654.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 118
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480383255.373004.jpg
Sugared baby boomers with Magpie Queenie and sugared 3D nail art

These nails are beautiful. What coral colour did you use, I love it and just can't find one I really like Thank you

Thank you!
I've used Ink London i-102 but I wouldn't say it's a coral, I think the sun on this particular picture makes it more coral, it's has more pink tones to it. Have a look in their website they've got a better picture.
It's a really nice colour anyway!!!!

Very messy first attempt with chrome :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_2126.JPG
    IMG_2126.JPG
    637.6 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back