What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd time doing reverse application on myself, I'm quite pleased with how they turned out although I think I should have done the nail bed a little bit shorter! Now I just need to do the other hand!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482235869.937746.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482254688.384792.jpg

Anyone else doing loads of 'Garnet Glamour' Shellac this week? My clients are loving it for Christmas, along with the rest of the starstruck collection I feel like that's all I use lately!! [emoji93]

View attachment 202764

Anyone else doing loads of 'Garnet Glamour' Shellac this week? My clients are loving it for Christmas, along with the rest of the starstruck collection I feel like that's all I use lately!! [emoji93]
You know what, I haven't had ANY garnet glamours this week - despite suggesting it to practically every client! I've done Emerald Lights and Dark Diamonds, but no GG!

You know what, I haven't had ANY garnet glamours this week - despite suggesting it to practically every client! I've done Emerald Lights and Dark Diamonds, but no GG!

That's weird! Mine have been going so crazy for it, and I was thinking about dark diamonds today and wondering if I should have bought it because not one person has tried it :( Might put it on myself and then they'll probably want it lol

That's weird! Mine have been going so crazy for it, and I was thinking about dark diamonds today and wondering if I should have bought it because not one person has tried it :( Might put it on myself and then they'll probably want it lol
I was really expecting it to be one of the most popular along with Ruby Ritz - and I've only actually used that this year as a santa hat or a rudolph nose!

This was my first client to have it (and I layered it with a coat of Blackpool, which worked beautifully).

Lol, that's always how it goes! You wear it and they all want it! I'm going to have to do that for summer - if anyone has any ideas for the yellows?! They just don't suit me at all so I don't wear them and have never actually used them on a client :(

My own nails now I've finally had a chance to sit down and do them, cut my cuticles 3 times doing these I always cut my self when doing my own :(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    426.8 KB · Views: 71
I was really expecting it to be one of the most popular along with Ruby Ritz - and I've only actually used that this year as a santa hat or a rudolph nose!

This was my first client to have it (and I layered it with a coat of Blackpool, which worked beautifully).

Lol, that's always how it goes! You wear it and they all want it! I'm going to have to do that for summer - if anyone has any ideas for the yellows?! They just don't suit me at all so I don't wear them and have never actually used them on a client :(

Yep I did that with Emerald Lights because don't think anyone thought they could pull off green! I will try layering dark diamonds over Blackpool, a few of the starstruck colours look nice layered over this colour. I did blushing topaz over Blackpool and a few have gone for that :)
I actually don't have any yellows, as I suspect that colour would be a shelf sitter for me

Yep I did that with Emerald Lights because don't think anyone thought they could pull off green! I will try layering dark diamonds over Blackpool, a few of the starstruck colours look nice layered over this colour. I did blushing topaz over Blackpool and a few have gone for that :)
I actually don't have any yellows, as I suspect that colour would be a shelf sitter for me
Oh I love the greens! I layered Emerald Lights over Hotski today and my client loved it - I will try Blushing Topaz over Blackpool.

You see, I have this problem whereby I need to have every colour that has been released. I am seriously considering not buying the new yellow though :(

Oh I love the greens! I layered Emerald Lights over Hotski today and my client loved it - I will try Blushing Topaz over Blackpool.

You see, I have this problem whereby I need to have every colour that has been released. I am seriously considering not buying the new yellow though :(

Sounds lovely! Can't say I'm overly excited about the new colours, not in the way that I was about the starstruck :(

Sounds lovely! Can't say I'm overly excited about the new colours, not in the way that I was about the starstruck :(
No, most of them didn't look particularly different in-bottle. But the royal blue is gorgeous!! I've been waiting on a blue like that for ages!

No, most of them didn't look particularly different in-bottle. But the royal blue is gorgeous!! I've been waiting on a blue like that for ages!

Yeah I'll probably end up getting that and the purple colour :D

Finished for Xmas and did the gold on my own!! Now ready for family time.... Bliss ❤

Attachments

• 1482278802105.jpg
    1482278802105.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 1482278814924.jpg
    1482278814924.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 132
Reindeer!!!!

OPI Gelcolor
Fire Escape Rendezvous
Alpine Snow
Kyoto Pearl
I've-Bergers & Fries

And artist series

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482284469.315450.jpg

My clients aren't going for traditional Christmas colours or designs. My favs from yesterday
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482311239.714701.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482345630.303155.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482345654.601743.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482345702.969742.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482345726.935187.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482345766.870577.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482345787.839331.jpg

Some of my faves from this week [emoji5]️

My clients aren't going for traditional Christmas colours or designs. My favs from yesterday View attachment 202777
No wonder, when they've so much awesomeness to choose from!

I almost had my first ever Garnet Glamour, but she plumped from Field Fox with gold glitter over.

Christmas nails

Attachments

• 1482453650513.jpg
    1482453650513.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 125
IMG_20161216_034654.jpg
CJP BIRTHDAY SUIT SCULPTS + MAGPIE QUEENIE + DIAMOND GLITTERS XMAS MIX

Latest posts

Back