What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My niece (2) decided I needed my nails did properly with 'gawled and sarkles'!
Needless to say they needed fixing! x

Lovely! :D

But seriously yours nails in the second picture are absolutely gorgeous.. Do you mind saying what you've used??

Love them!

Green Acres (Light Elegance Gel)
Flames are half Ultra White en Vogue and half with Green acres

My first attempt at flame work (newbie as of Sept)

I rather like the green look both hands are the same so only took pic of the one...

Attachments

• Light Elegance Green Acres Flames.jpg
    Light Elegance Green Acres Flames.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 513
They're lovely tip top and you could just add a bit of red or gold to make them xmassy x

What colours are these? X

Sorry only just seen this! I'm waiting on 'up in the blue' but wanted a light blue colour so had to improvise in the meantime by doing a coat of sheek White and sponging ocean wave over it for the base colour. Other colours are gossip girl and Vegas nights x

I looove these, really fab,
what did u use if u dont mind me asking? they are gorgeous x x x
Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Thank you :) if you look above I just answered a similar question from someone else, had to do a bit of improvising to get a light blue colour as I don't have one atm! x

My nails tonight. First ever rock star attempt!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353361573.061935.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353361573.061935.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 455
My nails tonight. First ever rock star attempt!

Very nice and love the colour x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Great looking! I love almond shape nails.

Awh thanks :) I love the shape too! I think it makes my fingers look like they've been on a diet lol :) x

Artistic colour gloss defiant, hotness and swag + sparkle! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353366317.163705.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353366317.163705.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 419
Up in the blue with rockstar on a
Nail biter I've been nursing along lol.x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353366774.045808.jpg

My penguin nails =D

Attachments

• 485100_10151250929674231_1132970711_n.jpg
    485100_10151250929674231_1132970711_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 490
just did these on a client this afternoon. She's going to Disney World so did her some Minnie Mouse nails :)

Attachments

• Minnie Mouse Nails.jpg
    Minnie Mouse Nails.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 482
just did these on a client this afternoon. She's going to Disney World so did her some Minnie Mouse nails :)

Cute. They look great.

Lovely! :D

But seriously yours nails in the second picture are absolutely gorgeous.. Do you mind saying what you've used??

Love them!

Yea of course, I used a gel polish tiffany blue with a white shimmer over (if gelish sea foam & night shimmer work well) then color club 'orna minted' over that.
I wait for the polish to fully dry and use gel top coat over it :)

That color club polish is amazing, I use it a lot. And 'Snow Flakes' from their new xmas range - looks very nice over a red, kinda like autumn leaves x

Yea of course, I used a gel polish tiffany blue with a white shimmer over (if gelish sea foam & night shimmer work well) then color club 'orna minted' over that.
I wait for the polish to fully dry and use gel top coat over it :)

That color club polish is amazing, I use it a lot. And 'Snow Flakes' from their new xmas range - looks very nice over a red, kinda like autumn leaves x

Great, thank you. They're just gorgeous. Going to have to check out color club!!

Had a quick play with additives today for the first time...pink, blue and spectrum shimmer over Blackpool on thumbs and ring fingers, and vexed violet over midnite swim with spectrum shimmer on the rest :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353430952.911862.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353430952.911862.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 397

Latest posts

Back