What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this colour!!!! What is this?

Looks like Gelish Princess Tiara with Vegas Nights on top :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oh it's so nice will need to be trying my own version of this. Hope they turn out as nice. Just taken my nails off tonight so that's what I am going for when I get round to doing them tomoz night.

Oh it's so nice will need to be trying my own version of this. Hope they turn out as nice. Just taken my nails off tonight so that's what I am going for when I get round to doing them tomoz night.

Thanks hunny! And yep, it's Princess Tiara with Vegas Nights. One of my go to color combos! lol.

OH..And I should mention that this is actually a bottle of Princess Tiara that somehow was very grey. I talked to the supplier and they gave me a new Princess Tiara which is much more purple but I like both of them.

Last edited:
JoJo, do you prefer the Martha Stewart glitters to other brands? I'm testing things out at the moment, I got a few colour pigments from the craft shop the other day, they worked really well.

Hi Lady
I do like the Martha Stewart glitters but I use loads of other different glitters too. I wouldn't say I prefer them over any other to be honest. X

I did these on myself last night, using the new twinkle additives :D

Attachments

• IMG_1196 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1196 - Copy.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 423
Shellac Midnight Swim with White Holographic Glitter.

Much more blingy in person, they look like fish scales (in a nice way) all purple/blue/green :)

xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354528446.428467.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354528446.428467.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 425
Thanks hunny! And yep, it's Princess Tiara with Vegas Nights. One of my go to color combos! lol.

OH..And I should mention that this is actually a bottle of Princess Tiara that somehow was very grey. I talked to the supplier and they gave me a new Princess Tiara which is much more purple but I like both of them.
Hi
It's one of my favourite colours, but I'm on my second bottle for the same reason and it's changed on me as well within a week from the lilac to grey.
Sharon x

481535_175467512596599_2108896362_n.jpg

My nails to match my dress for a Christmas do.. they matched perfectly :)

Nail xmad.jpg

my nails i painted my self with just normal polish and brush need a propet nail art brush as its ultra hard to do little details with a big brush lol im not a nail geek a hair geek so thats why i dont ownone lol but feel all christmasy now :D

ejy3apev.jpg

This is my right hand and I'm right handed so excuse any messy bits. This is Red Baroness with Ruby Ritz and Cream Puff with irresistible white holo glitter, konad snowflakes and Crystal AB swarovski crystals.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

First Xmas nails.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354546868.059984.jpg

My version of the Christmas jumper nails... Done with gelish and konad/monster :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354552530.754268.jpg

Last edited:
some I did on clients this weekend. French gel overlay with konad flowers, Shellac "Tinsel Toast", & red glitter tips with konad snow flakes.

Attachments

• IMG_2010.jpg
    IMG_2010.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_2009.jpg
    IMG_2009.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 402
  • xmas 1.jpg
    xmas 1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 418
Shellac Wildfire with Gold VIP and Creme Puff Dotty Tip

Attachments

• IMAG1156.jpg
    IMAG1156.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 380
some I did on clients this weekend. French gel overlay with konad flowers, Shellac "Tinsel Toast", & red glitter tips with konad snow flakes.

Which konad plate did you use if you don't mind me asking? I have M59 but would like some smaller snow flakes :) x

My very first attempt at gel nails since qualifying 6 YEARS ago! :o x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354558230.667686.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354558230.667686.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 383

Latest posts

Back