What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow what gorgeous nails!! You'd never ever imagine she'd been a nail biter!
She has been a real success story - her nails are amazingly strong and long now - she hasn't broken a single nail since she started coming to me 4 or 5 months ago. She keeps Shellac on for 3 weeks without lifting or chipping, and she has bought me so much new business by recommendation. Perfect client x

She has been a real success story - her nails are amazingly strong and long now - she hasn't broken a single nail since she started coming to me 4 or 5 months ago. She keeps Shellac on for 3 weeks without lifting or chipping, and she has bought me so much new business by recommendation. Perfect client x

How did you help her stop biting, if you don't mind me asking? I'm a terrible biter myself and even with Shellac and Brisa Lite Smoothing I still peel it off and bite after a week.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My nails ready for holiday :) such a treat having the time to do my own nails, can't remember the last time I've done it! Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377601054.724423.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377601071.684968.jpg

How did you help her stop biting, if you don't mind me asking? I'm a terrible biter myself and even with Shellac and Brisa Lite Smoothing I still peel it off and bite after a week.

Healthy nails course - (got the idea from one of the lovely geeks on here) - 6 weekly Shellac manicures - and lots of Solar Oil. I also find that the brighter the colour, the more likely they are not to bite. Have done loads of them now, and not had one person who has failed. A few have had a few "slips" where they nibble or pick, but on the whole, they have all succeeded. I think because they are only going a week before getting the Shellac redone, and the fact that they can see the progress each week, helps it work. Lots of pics on my facebook page - and photos of this particular clients nails before and after (naked) x www.facebook.com/izzybnails

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377615572.170039.jpgmy dragon scales rock star, love them ! Camera doesn't quite capture just how pretty it is though :(

Oooo is the fluff on polish or gel? X

former nail biter .... wow. And you did a beautiful job. Gorgeous.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Just regular polish :)

Last edited:
Mine Today

Attachments

• Shellac Masquerade and Foils by Andrea at The Radley Green Beauty Salon Chelmsford.jpg
    Shellac Masquerade and Foils by Andrea at The Radley Green Beauty Salon Chelmsford.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 560
Ooh I love these, what did you use?

Shellac Masquerade and Pink Transfer Foils laid on 2nd colour coat after curing, then TC.

Healthy nails course - (got the idea from one of the lovely geeks on here) - 6 weekly Shellac manicures - and lots of Solar Oil. I also find that the brighter the colour, the more likely they are not to bite. Have done loads of them now, and not had one person who has failed. A few have had a few "slips" where they nibble or pick, but on the whole, they have all succeeded. I think because they are only going a week before getting the Shellac redone, and the fact that they can see the progress each week, helps it work. Lots of pics on my facebook page - and photos of this particular clients nails before and after (naked) x www.facebook.com/izzybnails

Do you charge a set amount for the course which is paid upfront or do they pay for each treatment every week? Do you charge your full shellac price for each treatment or is it reduced because its weekly?

Xx

Thanks for that. Looks like I'm going to have to try colour then. Have just been doing one layer if Grapefruit Sparkle. I have one good thumb and the rest are bitten down so much they hurt.

Vinylux seaside party with my first time at foiling x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377635608.266344.jpg

Really lovely great job.. What gel do you use and tips

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you charge a set amount for the course which is paid upfront or do they pay for each treatment every week? Do you charge your full shellac price for each treatment or is it reduced because its weekly?

Xx
I charge them the full course fee on the first visit which works out at half my usual Shellac price - but they pay up front. They come weekly - and of all the clients who have been through the programme only one or two don't come to me regularly afterwards for full price (one moved away). It was a real loss leader when I was building up my client list, but I have got so much work from it from recommendations that I now am constantly busy - and restrict the number of new healthy nails clients I take on. :D

Really lovely great job.. What gel do you use and tips

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Is this for me? Sorry getting confused lol xx

Nails done by sophie @beau-bettie ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377644197.956077.jpgs

Latest posts

Back