What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite from last night's appointments

I LOVE these Shannon, I've managed to grow mine and they have gone from 5mm nail plate (smallest one) to 14mm nail plate same nail - 9mm growth on all nails :)
So I'm going to treat myself to your design :) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377721660.296579.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377721884.449993.jpg

Good old Tropix for a holiday :)

My friend lets me do anything with her nails so have added simple nail transfers and Swarovski crystals just to test longevity / application.

These look gorgeous! Iv just got this too...struggling to get them super even but these look great x

Thank you Tara! I do like them but they are super tricky. Suppose it's just practise, I haven't used the stamps for about 6 months xx

View attachment 41447

Good old Tropix for a holiday :)

My friend lets me do anything with her nails so have added simple nail transfers and Swarovski crystals just to test longevity / application.

I love tropix, those transfers look lovely, where are they from? X

I LOVE these Shannon, I've managed to grow mine and they have gone from 5mm nail plate (smallest one) to 14mm nail plate same nail - 9mm growth on all nails :)
So I'm going to treat myself to your design :) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't wait to see! :hug:

2 days ago we have discovered that our Barb fish had their babies!! So, now we have these tiniest little 6 baby fishies :) One of the geeks had posted a photo of these aqua nails a while back and I remembered the design somewhat but couldn't find the picture for the life of me. So, here I am, bored and thinking of my newest additions at home. I came up with my own version :)
Smoothing shellac with Shellac colour designs

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377727196.994113.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377727196.994113.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 497
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377727224.731892.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377727224.731892.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 459
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377727898.249007.jpggelish under her spell. X

Love these.
Are they Swarovski's? If so what size and where from if u don't mind me asking xx

they're not swarovski's I just got jewelry crystal's from a local craft store

picture.php

The only reason i'm able to use this fantastic blue additives, is that a NailGeek took a scoop of hers, packed it very well and send it to Belgium. She didn't say a thing in advance, so i realy was suprised.

Jo Sturges, :hug: thank you

I did these on a client today all ready for the one direction movie coming out tomorrow x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1377731136174.jpg
    1377731136174.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 596
Some recent ones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 512
I did these on a client today all ready for the one direction movie coming out tomorrow x

Wow! Bet they were happy! My best friends daughter is a huge fan and was even filmed for their movie!

My 10 year old daughter would go nuts for these xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377777431.058897.jpgshellac French for an Alice in Wonderland themed party

Latest posts

Back