What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379699176.689240.jpg Gelish Caution

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379705724.636301.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379705739.350003.jpg
Shellac hot chillis hands and feet x x

My first attempt at the patchwork nails but NOWHERE near as good as TipToes!! Also a set of gelish carnaval hangover and swarovski accent nails. Ive got to admit i used to dread getting people booking in for nails but have been inspired by all of u geeks and ur lovely work im starting to enjoy it and confidence is building up!! I love my job! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379708716.142758.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379708726.806805.jpg

You have lovely nails! X

They belong to one of my clients who's nails are naturally beautiful. They are lovely to paint and the Gelish lasts forever! I wish they were mine!!x

My summers not over yet.. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379714977.952476.jpg

My first attempt at the patchwork nails but NOWHERE near as good as TipToes!! Also a set of gelish carnaval hangover and swarovski accent nails. Ive got to admit i used to dread getting people booking in for nails but have been inspired by all of u geeks and ur lovely work im starting to enjoy it and confidence is building up!! I love my job!

This is lovely to hear! Good on you, they look great x

Just had a play with my new Shellac Dark Dahlia, went on like a dream and love it. I had to sparkle it up a little and was about to do a burning ember fade then a sudden change of heart and ended up with a spectrum shimmer fade instead.
I actually think the combo looks great together.

xx

Attachments

• darkdahlia 039-001.jpg
    darkdahlia 039-001.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 555
  • darkdahlia 022-002.jpg
    darkdahlia 022-002.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 538
Just had a play with my new Shellac Dark Dahlia, went on like a dream and love it. I had to sparkle it up a little and was about to do a burning ember fade then a sudden change of heart and ended up with a spectrum shimmer fade instead.
I actually think the combo looks great together.

xx

Looks beautiful xx

Gelish fingers and toes: Bella's Vampire over acrylics with a little gem on ring fingers. Starburst on toes with 6 gems diagonally on big toes :biggrin:

Lovely :) that is one of my favourite stamping plates. What did you use for the red stamping?

Thank you :) I love that plate too. I used red Konad Polish Hun xx

@Lores, great idea! I have dark dahlia on, and was thinking that I needed a little something more. Thanks for the inspiration ;) x

My first attempt at the patchwork nails but NOWHERE near as good as TipToes!! Also a set of gelish carnaval hangover and swarovski accent nails. Ive got to admit i used to dread getting people booking in for nails but have been inspired by all of u geeks and ur lovely work im starting to enjoy it and confidence is building up!! I love my job!

This is lovely to hear! Good on you, they look great x

Thank you thats very sweet of u xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379766290.931519.jpg

Homer Simpson nails, done on prepainted false nails (excuse the messiness!)

Shellac blue rapture on the natural nail loving the colour had so many compliments.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1379766874224.jpg
    1379766874224.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 547
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379774772.426558.jpg
Mine short but zippy!

Latest posts

Back