What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384076903.213495.jpg nails in honour for Remembrance Day x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384087653.364978.jpg

Ruffian Manicure using Shellac™ in Steel Gaze and Tinted Love xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Gorgeous! How do you keep the glitter so neat?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi! It's just one layer Steel Gaze with one layer of Tinted Love painted over the top xx

Hi! It's just one layer Steel Gaze with one layer of Tinted Love painted over the top xx

They look smashing! Totes booking an appointment soon! :)

They look smashing! Totes booking an appointment soon! :)

Hehe! Thanks Mrs B xx

Ah yes had I read your post properly I'd have realised this! :)

CND retention+ sculpted glass extentions with Azulean blue additiveImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384092502.688930.jpg

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Fab! Which company did you use? Love it when clients give you a bit of notice so that you can plan for them :D

EBay, seller was lotties0 I sent her the image my client sent me, she printed them out and they were with me the next day.

Mine today, Hot Pop Pink base, then used fan brush with Dark Dahlia & Cake Pop, topped with Mother of Pearl for a little sparkle! My first attempt, inspired by another Geek, sorry cant remember who but they did a Guylian inspired one, it was amazing :) - thank you to them I love it

Attachments

• 9-11-13.jpg
    9-11-13.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 642
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384097844.444700.jpg
Shellac Blush Teddy, holographic glitter tips with a little scatter :)

Mine today till I change my mind midweek ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 600
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384100430.667919.jpg

Practicing some fair isle jumper patterns :) (please ignore the middle one, not sure what happened there)

Lol i can never keep a set on longer than a week!

There's just too much choice lol , my oh just rolls his eyes when I bring the kit in from my cabin :D

Mine today, Hot Pop Pink base, then used fan brush with Dark Dahlia & Cake Pop, topped with Mother of Pearl for a little sparkle! My first attempt, inspired by another Geek, sorry cant remember who but they did a Guylian inspired one, it was amazing :) - thank you to them I love it

I think it was Natasha at Divine By Design her stuff is fabulous. I love this colour combo!!

Shellac Dark Dahlia with a Plum Love additive fade. 😍
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384107230.861140.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back