What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388748047.613871.jpg
Nude for new year 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388763086.767853.jpg

Freehand Pop Art inspired nails using Shellac™ in Black Pool, Tinted Love, Cream Puff & Steel Gaze xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388777017.267265.jpgshellac desert poppy

Playing with the Open Road shades. These are in Vinylux. Considering doing something on myself with Mint Convertible Shellac and Additives. The Open Road Additives are insanely gorgeous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

These are amazing. How did you do them? Tape or hand paint the lines? xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388811661.804951.jpg
My own nails with Marilyn Monroe & Chanel decals with stamping

Well I'm not wearing it yet, but I'm going to pop my Gelish Cherry with this little lot tonight....My Forbidden Love here I come.

Been dying to try it for a while as thinking of adding it to my menu (I only use the Shellac System at the moment).

So if any of you Gelish folk have some good classic colour recommendations too, I would be pleased to hear them
:hug:

Attachments

• gelish 014-001.jpg
    gelish 014-001.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 504
Something bright to start 2014 with. Had a client going to 80s fancy dress and she asked for this!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388824585078.jpg
    1388824585078.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 655
Well I'm not wearing it yet, but I'm going to pop my Gelish Cherry with this little lot tonight....My Forbidden Love here I come.

Been dying to try it for a while as thinking of adding it to my menu (I only use the Shellac System at the moment).

So if any of you Gelish folk have some good classic colour recommendations too, I would be pleased to hear them
:hug:

There is a thread on here called something like which gelish colours which has loads of recommendations on xx

There is a thread on here called something like which gelish colours which has loads of recommendations on xx

Thank you, I will do a search xx

Love the 80's nails too, great detail :)

Love the decals - do you have a link to them please?

Hi Waffle4 They are made using computer images and decal paper, they weren't purchased as such, a friend did them for me.

Hi Waffle4 They are made using computer images and decal paper, they weren't purchased as such, a friend did them for me.

I absolutely love them! is there any way you could find out how she did it and let us know please☺️☺️x

My first attempt at ombré nails with shellac and additives, what do you think?x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388847860.486314.jpg

These are amazing. How did you do them? Tape or hand paint the lines? xx

Thanks! Just a very thin striping brush. I am a disaster at using tape.

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back