What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the Paradise collection. This is electric orange with a custom blend fade of Haute Pink and Pink Gold. Added a bit of embossing and a Swarovski.

Gorgeous Gorgeous!! The new Shellac collection is fabulous! Mine arrives Monday, can't wait!! xx

Izzy can I ask what you use to do your embossing? I've used a fine dotting tool but it's not as fine as yours :(

Beautiful work.

Karaxxx
Hi Kara - yes it was a dotting tool - but it has a very fine nib almost like a pin I suppose? x

Tinted Love Shellac with accent nails

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392495662595.jpg
    1392495662595.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 627
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392496340.646922.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392496355.560661.jpg

Happy to finally use some colour other than red! Photo doesn't show these aqua holo glitter tips off properly at all. Very sparkly and fresh. Swarovski detailing on the accent finger, with requested silver holo block contrast. :)

They are soooo beautiful!! xx

Thank you, you are very kind :0) x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm v new to nails, i'm doing level 2 beauty so haven't even done my cnd courses yet. I have just sat down to give nail art a go, man it is sooo hard! I am aware of the divine by design tutorials and off to have a look but does anyone have any advice or places to look for help for beginners? I'm going to probeauty so will be on the look out for dotting tools etc x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392521100.525116.jpg
Some fun nails for the weekend, 80's inspired My Little Pony nails done on my sister

View attachment 56415
Some fun nails for the weekend, 80's inspired My Little Pony nails done on my sister

Love love love ponys ! And they are realllly cute and well done , where did you get the decals from ? Or did you print them?

They are not exactly 1980s the pony there is a G3 rainbow dash (2003 was her first year ) still retro for rainbowdash tho she was an earth pony back in 2003 shes evolved and now in G4 she is a Pegasus pony ! :)

They really are lovely , don't see enough pony stuff :)
I know tooooo much lol

Love love love ponys ! And they are realllly cute and well done , where did you get the decals from ? Or did you print them?

They are not exactly 1980s the pony there is a G3 rainbow dash (2003 was her first year ) still retro for rainbowdash tho she was an earth pony back in 2003 shes evolved and now in G4 she is a Pegasus pony ! :)

They really are lovely , don't see enough pony stuff :)
I know tooooo much lol

Lol, I'm pleased you like them!
They are 80's inspired as I grew up in the 80's and loved all the toys of that time.
MLP brings back happy memories from when I was little!
I had the decals made for me, I also have a Pinky Pie one :)

Lol, I'm pleased you like them!
They are 80's inspired as I grew up in the 80's and loved all the toys of that time.
MLP brings back happy memories from when I was little!
I had the decals made for me, I also have a Pinky Pie one :)

Ahhh but 80s ponys are different (g1s)
Hasbro made to many movies and let Disney have some of the rights , so unfortunately ponys had to change cos of copy right .

In my spare time I restore and sell 1980s ponys to collectors , if you want a blast from the past theres loads of pics on my Instagram lilmissbuffit

Ahhh but 80s ponys are different (g1s)
Hasbro made to many movies and let Disney have some of the rights , so unfortunately ponys had to change cos of copy right .

In my spare time I restore and sell 1980s ponys to collectors , if you want a blast from the past theres loads of pics on my Instagram lilmissbuffit

Yes, I know the decals I have used are not the original Ponys from the 80's.
I just loved the look of them, so I had the decals made that reminded me of my childhood in the 80's.
As I said '80's inspired'...not 80's original, they are just for fun 😊

They are lovely anyway!!! My daughter would kill for them!! Xx

Ah thank you. It's Gelish Pink Smoothie and I used Arctic Freeze with a selection of pinks on the ring finger and Waterfield on the thumb xx

Does yours fade?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 56415

Haha did we really just have a discussion about pony's?! Lol ;)

They are fab xxx

Gorgeous! Love the glitter, where is it from?

Only just seen this sorry is a custom glitter! I mixed silver, iridescent and larger iridescent circle grains! I love mixing the large grains with small one to achieve different looks

Yes, I know the decals I have used are not the original Ponys from the 80's.
I just loved the look of them, so I had the decals made that reminded me of my childhood in the 80's.
As I said '80's inspired'...not 80's original, they are just for fun 😊

I know I know , just saying ....

Haha did we really just have a discussion about pony's?! Lol ;)

They are fab xxx

Nicer topic and more factual than some of the convos going on around this site lately . :)

Here are mine, bit of bright springtime colohr

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 622
My first time creating half moons on myself - was quite stressful!

Attachments

• 1392575461587.jpg
    1392575461587.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 565

Latest posts

Back