What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First attempt of nail art

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1396357003206.jpg
    1396357003206.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 727
Wow!!! What did she use for silver? Xx

i don't know what brand but it was a nail art one with the striper brush, sorry hun. she did do two coats aswell to make sure it stood out and was solid x

Sent from my HTC One mini using SalonGeek mobile app

Bio Sculpture Ivory Beige with CND denim geode additive and silver striping tape - excuse the two shorties but the client didn't want them extended - kind of spoils the look but she was happy!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396376049.284464.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396376049.284464.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 671
Done these today - tropix and silver vip ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396459775.761127.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396460179.089961.jpg
Simple negligee nails. All natural lengths thanks to my solar oil!

My nails in bright pink with konad stamping. A sad story behind this though. I'm going to a funeral of a 5 month old baby girl tomorrow and her mummy asked everyone to wear some bright pink. So I've got a bright pink scarf and painted my nails too :-( ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396465602.239256.jpg

My nails in bright pink with konad stamping. A sad story behind this though. I'm going to a funeral of a 5 month old baby girl tomorrow and her mummy asked everyone to wear some bright pink. So I've got a bright pink scarf and painted my nails too :-( View attachment 60714

Aww so sad :( thinking of you, the baby girl and her family x

Just thought I'd share these nails as I think they are quite possibly my favourite set this year so far!!!' 💗💗💗
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396466910.386794.jpg

My nails in bright pink with konad stamping. A sad story behind this though. I'm going to a funeral of a 5 month old baby girl tomorrow and her mummy asked everyone to wear some bright pink. So I've got a bright pink scarf and painted my nails too :-( View attachment 60714

Beautiful :-(

You have to share how you done them! Love the accents x

Thank you. Gold leaf pressed into inhibition layer on white gel. Snake skin is 3 of the neon powders over netting again over the top of white gel :) xx

Love these so much! Your work is always amazing!! Are they the clients natural nails? Xx

Thank you :) they are her natural nails yes xx

Latest posts

Back