What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it was Hun. How have you found it with megamix? I'm going to invest in some this month I think

It's been great for me. I'm just starting out so every gel polish is quite a big outlay so it's nice for clients to have a wider range to choose from. They are all getting 2 - 3 weeks out of it so I just give them free reign on the colour pops if they're having gel as I can make any of them gel :) xx

Just thought I'd share these nails as I think they are quite possibly my favourite set this year so far!!!' 💗💗💗
View attachment 60715

Omg think these are abso fab!! I am so nail envy of all ur stuff.. ive tried the snake skin look with acrylic but wouldnt know where to start with gelish... def should do.a step by step for.us all... they r so lovely x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry must have skipped this reply... hope u dont mind im going to.hav a wee go of trying this out... do u just put netting on inhibition layer of white gel?? Xx

Sorry must have skipped this reply... hope u dont mind im going to.hav a wee go of trying this out... do u just put netting on inhibition layer of white gel?? Xx

You do indeed :)

View attachment 60550

Watercolour Pastel Shellac Nails! Cream Puff, Lilac Longing, Mint Convertible & Cake Pop.

YouTube: CODWIDOW77

xx

Absolutely stunning, just watched the YouTube vid! Can I just ask did you wipe the inhibition layer of the white first or apply straight over? X

Absolutely stunning, just watched the YouTube vid! Can I just ask did you wipe the inhibition layer of the white first or apply straight over? X

Aww thanks! No, didn't wipe sticky - go straight to the colours xx

My nails in bright pink with konad stamping. A sad story behind this though. I'm going to a funeral of a 5 month old baby girl tomorrow and her mummy asked everyone to wear some bright pink. So I've got a bright pink scarf and painted my nails too :-( View attachment 60714

Aww thats so sad but your nails are the perfect way to show your support. Sad times :'( x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Shellac Lilac Longing and Cake Pop...

1544618_388015084673732_1949252847_n.jpg

Shellac Hot Pop Pink, Azure Wish and Cream puff burnished with pink and orange neon powders..

1006030_376242069181611_1704203569_n.jpg

Amazing work as always x

Glamour Fairy :)

Peacock foils and frosted glen over hard gels....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 507
Peacock foils and frosted glen over hard gels....

Oooh gorgeous, I never get to see this color

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh and been playing a little the past few nights
View attachment 60755

I'm getting on this gravy train this week!! Can't wait to start playing! My acrylic colours should arrive today but don't think my brushes will arrive till Saturday! I want to play

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

For ONCE, I've managed to find time to do a half decent attempt on my own nails!! The Zebra neons are a yellow, orange and hot pink fade and the Leopard neons are a yellow, orange and red fade. Let's see how long I can keep these without ruining them with tint, Shellac remover or peeling veggies for Sunday lunch! Lol!

1966881_382744745200766_785019537_n.jpg

Wow amazing, such a talent!
Your photos always look amazing I know I have seen you post many times about lighting etc but would you mind telling me is this a app you use to create this it looks fab xx

We're the others dory nails?! love em x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha yes I guess they do look a bit like dory, I wasn't really sure what I was doing with the others tbh, I just wanted to try the midnight tide additive out with Blackpool. I was making a Nemo and dory cake topper at the time so maybe I subconsciously did dory :) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396522459.635117.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396522487.436299.jpg some nails this week. Did mine with CND Shellac in Rock Royalty, and first time a client has chosen Azure Wish so had to take a pic!

Latest posts

Back