What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399291270.874001.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399291281.447713.jpg
My nails (Wicked) & my sisters (Rocky Horror) for our girls day out. We are going to both shows in Melbourne this week :)

They are beautiful. Very subtle. How did you achieve the rose print? Transfer or free hand?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you. It's actually a bundle monster stamp. :) xx

These are mine today ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399310378.811450.jpg

Sporting 1 edge nail which has been filed slightly (due to having a 4 year old) to see how I cope with this length xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399320274.481326.jpg

Lovely jojo! Do you think of the colours and designs, do your clients pick or come with a photo?

My ladies love this sort of thing and I can replicate everything they ask for BUT I just can't for the life of me think for myself....it's my worst nightmare when someone says 'just do what you want' xx

A mixture really, sometimes I have ideas in my head with inspiration from salon geek, Pinterest, Instagram & I know my clients well enough now to know who would like what, some do bring me pics of what they would like & sometimes I'll re-create it & other times we'll put our own spin in it to make it slightly different xx

A mixture really, sometimes I have ideas in my head with inspiration from salon geek, Pinterest, Instagram & I know my clients well enough now to know who would like what, some do bring me pics of what they would like & sometimes I'll re-create it & other times we'll put our own spin in it to make it slightly different xx

Aww thank you! I think I just need to practise putting things together and trusting myself! I can replicate them so I just need to learn to think of things myself I guess! You work is wonderful and it looks like our clients have very similar tastes! Xx

Can any one tell me where to get these wonderful stamps??

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fabulous. How have you achieved the green glitter one in the Wicked set? It looks more 3d than a standard Rock Star nail.

I used a black gel base and applied the glitter to 3/4 of the nail then faded glitter in the last 1/4.

I used a black gel base and applied the glitter to 3/4 of the nail then faded glitter in the last 1/4.

Thank you, it looks very effective.

Additives and konad :)

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399357935103.jpg
    1399357935103.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 516
Electric Orange with custom mix of CND Additives.
Satin Pyjamas with Irresistible Golden White glitter fade.
Sultry Sunset with Green Gold Sparkle Additive (perfect dupe for Iced Coral now its been discontinued)
Last set are my fav. Neon Madness over Cream Puff.

Steph xx

The neon set are fab!

You can buy konard stamps from amazon xx

Peachy,

You can get them from Amazon or eBay. Most popular brands are Konad, Bundle Monster, Moyou and Cheeky.

I have Konad and Bundle Monster ones. You can buy them as sets or individually :)

Hope that helps.

Jodie xx

Thanks ladies for the lovely comments!
To get the staining effect I mixed clear gel with black gel to get the colour I wanted, apply and cure.
Then I did an outline with black gel, cure and then stamp using black, you could do it in white as well it would be gorgeous for brides :)

Ohhh im soo gona try this out xx beautiful x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wizard of oz theme!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399378669.278410.jpg

Emma-Louise

Latest posts

Back