What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow love it. I'm assuming the irresistible glitters but what one? I need more

xxx

It looks like the dark red holographic one...I've got it and it's fab! Xxx

Gelish with nail gems x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348253412.038141.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348253412.038141.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 496
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348253433.648593.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348253433.648593.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 362
I have natural fingers but red holographic shellac rockstar toes, look fab.

Some I've done recently. xx

Beautifully done! Did u stamp the zebra print toes? If so where did u get a stamp big enough to stamp the big toe??? X

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

It looks like the dark red holographic one...I've got it and it's fab! Xxx

Might be my next purchase then lol. I've got the salmon and candy pink so far. Want them all but think will have to add a few at a time. What would you recommend to get next?

Might be my next purchase then lol. I've got the salmon and candy pink so far. Want them all but think will have to add a few at a time. What would you recommend to get next?

Any of the holographic ones! The purple, lavender and dark pink are lovely. Black and white are fab too. The white is great over any colour. Oh and silver! X

Any of the holographic ones! The purple, lavender and dark pink are lovely. Black and white are fab too. The white is great over any colour. Oh and silver! X

Lol holographic ones it is then. I've already got a silver holographic from hunkydory but will definitely get the others

xxx

Wow love it. I'm assuming the irresistible glitters but what one? I need more

xxx

Ye its irresistable dark red holographic. All the holo ones are fab you def NEED them all lol x

Mine this week - purple purple shellac with pink glitzy lips and haute pink additive fade from tip.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348260080.025833.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348260080.025833.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 499
Ye its irresistable dark red holographic. All the holo ones are fab you def NEED them all lol x

Ok I NEED them lol. Will make sure this is what I tell my other half when he moans about more glitter lol

xxx

Gelish with nail gems x
These are the same as ones I did for bridesmaids last week, their dresses were that colour, they looked fab!

These are the same as ones I did for bridesmaids last week, their dresses were that colour, they looked fab!

Are they? Did you post them on here I must of copied you. Lol. First time I've tried this colour x

simple OPI with nail art

Attachments

• подписанная19.jpg
    подписанная19.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 394
Just did mine but then spray tanned myself (first time, not very good) so have brown cuticles! ACG Haut Coute Orange.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348262468.675731.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348262468.675731.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 352
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Beautifully done! Did u stamp the zebra print toes? If so where did u get a stamp big enough to stamp the big toe??? X

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Thank you! Yes I stamped with the normal m57 konad plate. I stamp it sideways right in the middle of the nail, then use a thin brush to continue the stripes to the edges. I find it looks neater than doing the zebra stripes freehand. Xx

First play with the additives! Tutti frutti with antique bronze and spectrum shimmer fade X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348306682.923646.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348306682.923646.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 402
Shellac Dark Lava with Diamante. Had to do something dark because dropped a glass shelf onto my left foot 2 months ago, big toenail now lifting off from the bottom, dread to think what monstrosity will appear after it falls off!diamante.jpg

Fab colour + love the bling too xx

Latest posts

Back