What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished nails! Took me all day yesterday on & off. I do like them though :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359356493.744547.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359356510.962940.jpg

I file it off yes. But I must admit its my least favourite job :-/ especially when iv done glitter or nail art!!! On myself yesterday morning it took me an hour ;-( x

Glad you said how long it took! I tried it out on one of my nails and it took ages to file off, thought it was just me! X

They are scary looking in the before pic.. Look beautiful now! Good job Maz! xo.

Thanks hun, worst thing about them was the huge step where they had drilled into the nail, so much damage, but all you can do is educate and explain. She has rebooked and she said first time no pain. So sad to hear that.

If its bubbling your applying too much product to your dotting tool. Better to go over your dots again with a second coat rather than one thick cost. For your zebra use the thinnest of stripes & taper your lines off at the ends. Does take practice though!
As already said though I rarely get bubbling/wrinkling with the Gelish 18g lamp xx

Thank you - I'm using shellac so it is cured using the CND uv lamp :) I'll keep practising! I find it more difficult on those colour wheels than on actual nails as they are so close together! Thank you so much for the tips - I'm off to practice :) x

Thank you - I'm using shellac so it is cured using the CND uv lamp :) I'll keep practising! I find it more difficult on those colour wheels than on actual nails as they are so close together! Thank you so much for the tips - I'm off to practice :) x

Brilliant! That's all it is just practice! I'll post a pic of zebra nail art that I did a few weeks ago, they aren't perfect but gives you something to compare & work against x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359367666.038552.jpg

While I was waiting for yesterday's client did a few 3d nails, this was one of them. Don't think anyone will want it but I like it lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359368697.812197.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359368697.812197.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 403
Couldn't sleep last night so had a play. Definitely regretting it now, might fall asleep on my next client!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359369835.099912.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359369835.099912.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 392
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359369880.394358.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359369880.394358.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 359
Last time i do my nails for a couple of weeks. I really must start actually going to bed at night! :Grope:

picture.php

Last time i do my nails for a couple of weeks. I really must start actually going to bed at night! :Grope:

picture.php

I love these xx

picture.php

They are so beautiful. How do you do your roses?

picture.php

Your nails look great. I really like the form, lenght and design :)
How did you do that? Handpainted i guess?

had my first play with additives and foil!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

picture.php

Ooh love these xx

picture.php

These are stunning! What do you use for your artwork? X

Latest posts

Back