What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I won't bother anymore!

These are mine today
2aha8ema.jpg

Ok I won't bother anymore!

Noooo! lol I still wanna see what everyone's up to, as do most people that regularly follow this thread I'm sure :D x

I love seeing what everyone's doing - I don't mind if it's your own or clients - I take inspiration from this post EVERYDAY!

I only change my nails every 2-3 weeks so I'd miss posting and reading :-(

Please keep posting your pics!

Yes I agree, this thread is amazing inspiration and I love coming on to check the new posts on this thread!!

@ladybird, yes the course is great. I did my original training ages ago and never really got the hang of sculpting, so when I went up to the open day yesterday, Christine showed me another demo. She's running a nail art class next month and shows you sculpting on that. I'm going to book on to it, we could travel together... 😊

They're not great, but I'm determined not to give up. I did another set today... Again, not perfect, but I just want to keep on practising. Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363130204.764337.jpg

Wouldn't let me attach the before and after in my above post... :-/

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363130308.226870.jpg

My nails today :) Entity L&P with hot pop pink and irresistible silver holographic glitter on ring finger :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363130888.572567.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363130888.572567.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 391
I did my training a good while ago and feel a refresher would be good - I just dont feel confident offering them !

These look fab!!

Thank you... I'll get there!! Lol.

Why on earth can we not post photos of our clients too? We all love this thread for showing our work and showing off our own nails. Should we start another thread titled 'What nails have you done today' then and post them there?! Not being rude, I am honestly curious.

I would think if the members are happy with what content is in this thread, then it shouldn't matter if it's clients nails or the techs nails.
Unless the techs change their nails every 2nd day (which not many would cause we don't have time) this thread would be very boring very quick cause it wouldn't get many posts but as it is, it is one of the most popular threads, if not the most popular thread on SG.
I just don't see what the problem is? No body (or not many anyway) are asking for critique, it's just showing off the work we are proud of.
If I had a decent camera I would post pics but I don't, so I just look instead.

***back to sit at nail desk now that I have had my say*** :)

I personally love seeing everyone's nails either their own or their most recent favourite creations. This thread alone has given me inspiration time & time again! If it bothers some people (which I'm not quite sure why) then we should start a new thread?! I'm pretty happy with the way things are xx

This thread isn't going anywhere, so can we all calm down a little bit please?

The only suggestion which was made, was to keep the thread on topic, ie. "What nails are YOU sporting today" that's all.

I can't remember the last time I did my nails crazy but my clients always have crazy nails so I will continue to post pics of my clients nails and if I get kicked off i'll start a new topic. Chill out people. Majority of us love this so for the minority if it bothers you don't look at it!

I LOVE this feed! Pics and techs are amazing! Thank you all x x x x

egujy6eg.jpg
7esuha6y.jpg

My good hand and bad hand (and was having a particularly shaky hand night for some reason :( ) because I couldn't decide what to do so on one I've used all the new additives and foil and the other I used chameleon irresistible glitter....now a massive fan of this colour glitter. Pic does it no justice at all xx

Top of the morning to you, begosh & begorrah....Happy St.Patrick's Day.

Attachments

• paddys day.jpg
    paddys day.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 379
So I decided on this today ...Not my best application, but always struggle a little painting my right hand.

i've seen these on Facebook! I'm wondering, how do you do it to work so neat? to create the nice thin lines with the powders?

i've seen these on Facebook! I'm wondering, how do you do it to work so neat? to create the nice thin lines with the powders?

I have quite narrow nails so I had to use a smaller brush for application and made sure I didn't have to much additive on the brush. Once each powder is laid down I then used a larger brush to burnish. hth x

This is my 'wrong' hand that I did a few days ago - look a bit dry but just wanted to share colour that I loved!
dejy6a5e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Red bose day nails!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363170978.927367.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363170978.927367.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 272

Latest posts

Back