What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a newbie and it feels a bit wierd posting pics of my work when there are probably hundreds of much better technicians out there:Scared::Scared:

They look great I'd be happy with those. The shape looks fab. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My Gelish nails using Eur so chic & added beads & pearls all stuck on individually by me. They took me ages but totally worth it I thought although I've already changed them lol

Attachments

• 1393341983902.jpg
    1393341983902.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 548
  • 1393341999171.jpg
    1393341999171.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 563
I'm a newbie and it feels a bit wierd posting pics of my work when there are probably hundreds of much better technicians out there:Scared::Scared:

These are lovely, I really like the colour. Keep on posting pictures!

Oh and welcome x

My Gelish nails using Eur so chic & added beads & pearls all stuck on individually by me. They took me ages but totally worth it I thought although I've already changed them lol

Wow, I love these!! What do you use to stick on your beads and pearls?
How long did you have them on before changing? I'm interested in how durable the beads usually are because I've had gems fall off on me quite easily! (Although I do like a good long soak in the bath which can't help! Ha!)

Just been messing about with new powders and done an ombre polka dot design ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393345332.029070.jpg

Attachments

• 1393345427915.jpg
    1393345427915.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 507
Snap just with the irresistible neons lol :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha what we like!! I was going to buy the neons but cant decide as the ones i have are already bright enough hmmmm theyre gorgeous tho! X

Hi
I have another colour I'm trying to find in a gel colour (for a friend this time). She owns this opi colour and wants it in a gel. It's similar to the one I posted before but maybe a little more purple!? Does anyone know of or own a gel colour similar to this please?
Sorry, I'm a newbie so got lots of questions! Hehe
Thank you :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 513
Hi
I have another colour I'm trying to find in a gel colour (for a friend this time). She owns this opi colour and wants it in a gel. It's similar to the one I posted before but maybe a little more purple!? Does anyone know of or own a gel colour similar to this please?

The perfect answer....

MEGA MIX ;) you can mix her opi varnish with megamix to create a gel polish. MM is amazing!!! :) xxx

The perfect answer....

MEGA MIX ;) you can mix her opi varnish with megamix to create a gel polish. MM is amazing!!! :) xxx

Oooo, I'v never heard of that!! Does it last as long as the gel polishes? How do u know how much to mix in? Xxx

Oooo, I'v never heard of that!! Does it last as long as the gel polishes? How do u know how much to mix in? Xxx

Have a search on here.... there's a fab thread that gives you all the info you need ;)

Lasts very well ;) it's amazing lol xxx

Hi

Cnd shellac Tinted love is quite similar to this!

Wow, I love these!! What do you use to stick on your beads and pearls?
How long did you have them on before changing? I'm interested in how durable the beads usually are because I've had gems fall off on me quite easily! (Although I do like a good long soak in the bath which can't help! Ha!)

I had them on for about 2 weeks & only lost a few beads mainly on my right index finger from doing buttons. I just used a gelish top it off & stuck them on before curing then went over them all with glaze n go as I re painted them over old 3 week gel extensions just as a quick infill. X

Snap just with the irresistible neons lol :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love this. Did you embed the neons onto the Cream Puff, or did you apply a top coat then add the Neon? I have heard you need to put the neon onto top coat???

Applied the pigments to cream puff then done polkadots using top coat, cured then removed with dsperse so the excess pigment is removed.

Thats how I done it anyway lol! I wonder if this is how others do it?

Applied the pigments to cream puff then done polkadots using top coat, cured then removed with dsperse so the excess pigment is removed.

Thats how I done it anyway lol! I wonder if this is how others do it?

Thank you. I can't wait for mine to turn up.

Romantique and ice vapour. This is my bad hand so not bad haha

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393369550.675679.jpg

I love this colour. What is it??

Hi

I'd suggest Gelish Rendezvous as a gel likeness :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393396262.222101.jpg
Gelish- Leopard, script writing & sparkles 😁👍 X

Latest posts

Back